When Conor loses to Nate again then refuses to fight Aldo or vacates belt then he is biggest duck.

It will be excuses and excuses. The bottom line is that Conor will not fight Aldo again because when Conor loses then ALL of his credibility is GONE.

Yes exactly...his credibility will be gone....so his best way to rebuild some semblance of credibility will be to rematch Aldo and try to regroup at FW.

If he makes excuses and excuses and doesn't fight Aldo, then where else can he go?....he may as well retire.

Just wondering, if he fights Nate and then goes back down and defends the belt, what is he then? Ducking the WW division?

This is about the 145 division that he is ducking. He wants to keep the belt without defending it.

He will be the only UFC champ who has lost twice having still kept the belt. Its a fucking circus.

When Aldo defeat your loved leprechaun, I can see you ducking sherdog forums.
I don't love Conor. I don't like idiots making ridiculous statements. Conor is a terrible matchup for Aldo and he really can't take conor's power.

This is about the 145 division that he is ducking. He wants to keep the belt without defending it.

He will be the only UFC champ who has lost twice having still kept the belt. Its a fucking circus.
Why can't you wait for these things to actually happen first, you're having the discussion as if it's all happened, but right now it's still just in your head. I'm not saying your wrong, I'm just saying you have to wait for it...

lol @ Conor ducking a guy he murked in 13 seconds.

Aldo will be lucky if Conor gives him a big payday again. He himself can't draw flies to a pile of shit.

If he's "head and shoulders" above the rest of that division, you'd think he'd want to prove the doubters wrong, show everyone it wasn't a fluke. Him talking his way around it constantly only makes it look worse. Drop down, attempt to beat Aldo again...in fact, do it "twice on Sunday"

My only question is how long it takes for them to strip him of the belt for being healthy and able yet refusing to defend at 145?

Aldo will destroy McFraud in a rematch. McGrunner is ducking.

I really hate the stupid chat about Conor ducking people.

He literally called out one of the baddest men on the planet in Aldo since he got to the UFC. He trash talked everyone but the whole time he was like 'this belt's mine' and targeted aldo.

Then he knocks him out in seconds (the 10 years undefeated guy, btw) and instantly demands a fight with a fucking monster in RDA at a weight class above.

Both of these monsters pulled out of fights against Conor, btw. Conor accepted different opponents easily without drama.

But aye, he's such a ducker. Fucking what, 7-1 in the UFC and pretty much the highest knockout rate in MMA history? Aye. What a bottler.

A win is a win, but I feel Aldo is a superior fighter 9/10 times. I may be biased because I'm a huge Aldo fan, and find Conor to be a cum rag... But hey, lol we all got favorites.

there's no way he ducks Aldo. FW is where he regains his glory. Conor going to LW is like Michael Jordan when he went to baseball. He made a fool of himself, then had to go back to basketball to make everyone forget about it. Conor will want to make people forget about Nate wrecking him twice. But of course, we never will forget.

You dont duck smaller weight classes that you beat, i mean KO'd in 13 seconds.

We all know that the only thing keeping Conor relevant is the 145 belt. Once Conor loses to Nate...again....and then he refuses to fight Aldo or vacates the belt then Conor will definitely be the biggest duck in fighting history.

Conor knows that Aldo will beat him in the rematch and that will be the end of his false narrative.

GSP vs Matt Serra rematch
Cain vs JDS rematch
Aldo vs Conor rematch

All the rightful champs gained their belt back. Conors days are numbered with the belt.

The last narrative of the brazilians. "If Jose beats Conor that means the first fight was a fluke and I told you Conor was never good"

I don't love Conor. I don't like idiots making ridiculous statements. Conor is a terrible matchup for Aldo and he really can't take conor's power.

Maybe we see the truth of it someday, if conor stop ducking Aldo.

Ridiculous statements is to say that Conor is a terrible matchup for Aldo. Aldo is far more complete and have the skillset to defeat Conor anytime. the first fight was a combination of Aldo mistake and Conor capacity to capitalize.

I never took nothing from conor's, he won fair and square. I just don't think he can replicate this, while Aldo technical prowess and skillset are solid reasons to believe he can defeat conor in the rematch and in the trilogy after it.

Conor aint no duck.

EJc4Pna.gif
This made my day

Maybe we see the truth of it someday, if conor stop ducking Aldo.

Ridiculous statements is to say that Conor is a terrible matchup for Aldo. Aldo is far more complete and have the skillset to defeat Conor anytime. the first fight was a combination of Aldo mistake and Conor capacity to capitalize.

I never took nothing from conor's, he won fair and square. I just don't think he can replicate this, while Aldo technical prowess and skillset are solid reasons to believe he can defeat conor in the rematch and in the trilogy after it.
It's always possible in a fight i suppose. But Conor lives in his head and he will probably fight emotionally again and leave himself open for another sharp counter.

Not a big fan of Conor, but don't see him not defending his belt next (and I don't think Dana is going to allow him not to either). I also think he'll KO Aldo again.

why would he vacate the belt if he loses to Diaz? He's not retarded.

Back