When Conor loses to Nate again then refuses to fight Aldo or vacates belt then he is biggest duck.

Answer me this, in their next fight what is Bruce going to announce them as?

"THE FORMER WOMEN'S BANTAMWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOORLD!"

They are all champions, now if you wanna argue who is the greatest champion, that's where title defenses come into play. But once you get that belt around your waist, you are a champion until someone beats you for it and nothing can take that away.

Title holder = Champion and there's no spin or rationale to deny it

Cute, you never answered the question what is the one difference between the 3 women all title holders who is considered the true Champion out of the three? I don't expect you to answer because that would be admitting I am right. It's cool bro I've admitted you can call them champions but only one really had the right to be called "UNDISPUTED"...

No it isn't ducking because he isn't looking for the easier fight. I think it's more ducking on Aldo's part for saying anytime anywhere belt or not only to shrink away once he was offered a rematch.

Whatever? The man has the interim belt now and Conor still can't answer the question straight if he's gonna defend his belt just spouts pure sh!t about we'll see if the deal is right or some other bullsh!t like that no straight answers.

Cute, you never answered the question what is the one difference between the 3 women all title holders who is considered the true Champion out of the three? I don't expect you to answer because that would be admitting I am right. It's cool bro I've admitted you can call them champions but only one really had the right to be called "UNDISPUTED"...

I'm sorry, I legit thought i answered it with my last post so I'll rephrase. They were all true champions. They were all undisputed champions, the number of title defenses is irrelevant to that designation. I hope that cleared things up

He's fighting Diaz again when he should be ducking him. Same with the Chad Mendes situation.

Whatever? The man has the interim belt now and Conor still can't answer the question straight if he's gonna defend his belt just spouts pure sh!t about we'll see if the deal is right or some other bullsh!t like that no straight answers.

I think it depends on how the fight with nate goes. If he somehow wins and looks dominant in the rematch, he'll regain the momentum and leverage to challenge for the LW title again. If that's the case, Aldo will have to wait because like it or not, Conor is the champion of that division and he calls the shots

We all know that the only thing keeping Conor relevant is the 145 belt. Once Conor loses to Nate...again....and then he refuses to fight Aldo or vacates the belt then Conor will definitely be the biggest duck in fighting history.

Conor knows that Aldo will beat him in the rematch and that will be the end of his false narrative.

GSP vs Matt Serra rematch
Cain vs JDS rematch
Aldo vs Conor rematch

All the rightful champs gained their belt back. Conors days are numbered with the belt.

If Conor was the biggest duck he wouldn't have taken on Nate at 170 on short notice and then he CERTAINLY would not have insisted for a rematch with the exact same parameters.

This is the same guy that fought Chad Mendez on short notice.

Hate Conor all you want, but calling a duck is stupid.

I'm sorry, I legit thought i answered it with my last post so I'll rephrase. They were all true champions. They were all undisputed champions, the number of title defenses is irrelevant to that designation. I hope that cleared things up

I feel you, one & done Champs are legit to you be it fluke or pure skill; who needz Champs that continually defends their title successfully that sh!t is boring YUCK!

Shutup. Conor is not ducking Aldo, he'll sleep him again within 2 rounds and make it look easy.
opiegif1.gif

I feel you, one & done Champs are legit to you be it fluke or pure skill; who needz Champs that continually defends their title successfully that sh!t is boring YUCK!

Careful, you're on the verge of a strawman. I never a short title reign was better than a long one, I said once the belt is strapped around the waist, that person is the champion until they lose the title regardless of the number of defenses.

If you were arguing who was the better champion, then you have a point with title defenses. Certainly Ronda's reign holds more prestige and notoriety than the other champions since, but you're not making that argument.

But unfortunately that's not what I'm getting from you, it sounds like you are saying that you need a successful title defense to qualify as a champion and that's not the case.

But unfortunately that's not what I'm getting from you, it sounds like you are saying that you need a successful title defense to qualify as a champion and that's not the case.

And we've come full circle with the ideology of you're not a true champ until you successfully defend your title. No one can take the fact that you won the belt and they call you champ you've done pt.1 pt. 2 is defend for me. As much as I enjoyed Holly kicking the lights out on Ronda I was looking for her to put her stamp on the belt by defending it. I'm old school title defenses means as much to me as winning them.

And we've come full circle with the ideology of you're not a true champ until you successfully defend your title. No one can take the fact that you won the belt and they call you champ you've done pt.1 pt. 2 is defend for me. As much as I enjoyed Holly kicking the lights out on Ronda I was looking for her to put her stamp on the belt by defending it. I'm old school title defenses means as much to me as winning them.

Not exactly a full circle, that's been my position this whole conversation. There is no part 2, once you gain the championship, you are the champion and there's nothing else needed to qualify that. Title defenses mean alot, but as far as being a champion, that is set in stone once you win it

Back