When Conor loses to Nate again then refuses to fight Aldo or vacates belt then he is biggest duck.

Lol. Someday you will be right... maybe.

But tell me what was your thought when Conor put him to sleep in 13 seconds ??

No, no, no, don't tell me, I know... You was like, "WHEN" they fight again, Aldo will beat him for sure...

<36><36><36><36><36>

and that's how it works to you... "WHEN ... "

Enjoy the last minutes of Mcnuthugging!

We all know that the only thing keeping Conor relevant is the 145 belt. Once Conor loses to Nate...again....and then he refuses to fight Aldo or vacates the belt then Conor will definitely be the biggest duck in fighting history.

Conor knows that Aldo will beat him in the rematch and that will be the end of his false narrative.

GSP vs Matt Serra rematch
Cain vs JDS rematch
Aldo vs Conor rematch

All the rightful champs gained their belt back. Conors days are numbered with the belt.
If i win the lotto and if i refuse to share it with family and friends will that make me just an asshole or a rich asshole...tune in to find out...discuss.

Serious question how old are you, you can't be more than 14. if you are you got some issues.

Hopefully Conor gives Aldo prolonged beatdown in their rematch. I'm talking about get a knock down and dance a little bit to wait for him to get up. I could only imagine the uproar on Sherdog from Aldo fans, McGregor is such an asshole OMG boo hoo lol.

So he is going to lose to Nate and then vacate the FW belt huh? well if he did that then he would be a ducker, but that is a lot to assume, sounds more like a Conor hater's wet dream than a realistic prediction.

Without FW he has nowhere to go because he's lost twice to a barely top ten LW. Why the fuck would he duck a guy he already starched with one punch?

I mean this is lacks critical thinking even for you diggem.

WTF, you talking about? Matt Huges, Serra? I had to look twice at your join date could've sworn you'd be a 2016 puppy. The you not a Champion until you defend your belt ideology as been around since the 1950's to identify true boxing Champions. If you think a one and done title holder makes you a champion then that's your thing. I like my Champions to show and prove this was no fluke I can win and defend a belt, I'm old school son.

Ok, then it's 1950s bullshit, my apologies. You are the champion once you defeat the champion and take his title. Trying to demean the status as a title holder is retarded because it's the same thing. Title holder = holder of the title. Title = Champion.

We all know that the only thing keeping Conor relevant is the 145 belt. Once Conor loses to Nate...again....and then he refuses to fight Aldo or vacates the belt then Conor will definitely be the biggest duck in fighting history.

Conor knows that Aldo will beat him in the rematch and that will be the end of his false narrative.

Cain vs JDS rematch
Aldo vs Conor rematch

All the rightful champs gained their belt back. Conors days are numbered with the belt.

You are a black belt at being a moron.

Im not a big Conor fan but what if he fights Aldo at 155? I mean people say he's a natural LW, so if he went to 145 and beat Aldo and now wants to fight him at 155, is he ducking the guy? Idk, if he refused the rematch all together perhaps it's a duck but hard to say a guy is ducking someone after beating them IMO.

He already beat aldo. I just think he is ducking the weight cut. He made that cut like 7 times in less than two years and hasnt done it in nine months. Whatever he can do to delay it he will.

Lol if Dennis siver called conor out and he didn't respond, Sherdog will blow up with people saying he is ducking Denis

Anyway, i'll ask you a better question. What if Conor koed nate stiff? What would be your excuse?

Conor aint no duck.

EJc4Pna.gif

Lol can't stop laughing at this

Ok, then it's 1950s bullshit, my apologies. You are the champion once you defeat the champion and take his title. Trying to demean the status as a title holder is retarded because it's the same thing. Title holder = holder of the title. Title = Champion.

Just answer me these two simple questions and then we can both move on as gentlemen. What is the difference between Ronda Rousey, Holly Holms, & Miesha Tate all women BW Champions..? Tell me who not only held the title & defended as Champion is there a difference...?

EDIT:
Sh!!!t almost forgot, here you go...
batpunch1.jpg

Last edited:

Cain vs JDS rematch
Aldo vs Conor rematch

It can't be considered ducking when the opponent was brutally KTFO in 13 seconds the first time. And then you want to argue that Conor "knows Aldo will beat him in a rematch"?? Based on what? God, what a shitty thread. Are you even trying to think?

It can't be considered ducking when the opponent was brutally KTFO in 13 seconds the first time. And then you want to argue that Conor "knows Aldo will beat him in a rematch"?? Based on what? God, what a shitty thread. Are you even trying to think?

Fair enough but now the guy you KO'ed in 13 seconds as the interim belt like Conor had before it was unified. Win/lose against Nate defend that belt or vacate it's like he's holding it hostage so he can use it to parlay it again into a superfight for the LW belt then vacate it and walk into the LW belt without ever having to do a ladder climb over the killer row of LW's. In this regard it is a bit of duck even if he did beat Aldo in 13 seconds

Just answer me these two simple questions and then we can both move on as gentlemen. What is the difference between Ronda Rousey, Holly Holms, & Miesha Tate all women BW Champions..? Tell me who not only held the title & defended as Champion is there a difference...?

EDIT:
Sh!!!t almost forgot, here you go...
batpunch1.jpg

Answer me this, in their next fight what is Bruce going to announce them as?

"THE FORMER WOMEN'S BANTAMWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOORLD!"

They are all champions, now if you wanna argue who is the greatest champion, that's where title defenses come into play. But once you get that belt around your waist, you are a champion until someone beats you for it and nothing can take that away.

Title holder = Champion and there's no spin or rationale to deny it

Fair enough but now the guy you KO'ed in 13 seconds as the interim belt like Conor had before it was unified. Win/lose against Nate defend that belt or vacate it's like he's holding it hostage so he can use it to parlay it again into a superfight for the LW belt then vacate it and walk into the LW belt without ever having to do a ladder climb over the killer row of LW's. In this regard it is a bit of duck even if he did beat Aldo in 13 seconds

No it isn't ducking because he isn't looking for the easier fight. I think it's more ducking on Aldo's part for saying anytime anywhere belt or not only to shrink away once he was offered a rematch.

Back