When Conor defeats Rafael Dos Anjos, will people doubt his chances at WW?

Nothing.
But beating the #1 LW suggests that you could probably hang with a fringe top 10 WW.

Perhaps, depending on the match up. Bendo proved that to be true.

It's too bad he left the UFC. Bendo vs McGregor at 170 could have been fun.

Perhaps, depending on the match up. Bendo proved that to be true.

It's too bad he left the UFC. Bendo vs McGregor at 170 could have been fun.
Lol, Bendo at 155 or 170 would absolutely maul Conor. That is like, THE worst possible matchup for McGregor that there possibly is, besides RDA and Khabib.

When King Conor smashes Rafael in the first round, will people still doubt his ability to fight at WW? When will people finally accept that Conor is the GOAT? If he beats RDA will you admit he's the GOAT? Or if he beats the WW champ is the finally the GOAT?
You're either a troll, a moron or both. I'm banking on both.

Once he runs through the welterweights he can demolish Rockhold to really show us what a man is made of.

We will never find out how he does at WW because his next fight after RDA will be defending his ONLY belt against fFrankie

When King Conor smashes Rafael in the first round, will people still doubt his ability to fight at WW? When will people finally accept that Conor is the GOAT? If he beats RDA will you admit he's the GOAT? Or if he beats the WW champ is the finally the GOAT?
If he beats RDA he's definitely in the top 5 fighters of all time, Not #1 yet though. YET.

1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. Anderson Silva
4. BJ Penn
5. Randy Couture.

Conor is somewhere between 6-10 right now.

IMO

We will never find out how he does at WW because his next fight after RDA will be defending his ONLY belt against fFrankie
I don't think Frankie will get close enough to Conor to land more shots or land takedowns.

Yes.

You should doubt him at Welterweight. He walks around at 170-175. MacDonald is closer to 200, so is Hendricks, Lawler is 190-200...

I guess you never really know until he gets in there but too me he seems too small for welterweight. There are some beasts in the weight division.

I don't care what he does, who he beats. He fights Robbie, and Robbie will eat him alive.

Robbie will walk thru his weak offense and just smash him, caveman/hulk style.

If he beats RDA he's definitely in the top 5 fighters of all time, Not #1 yet though. YET.

1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. Anderson Silva
4. BJ Penn
5. Randy Couture.

IMO

Where is Bones ?

Yes.

You should doubt him at Welterweight. He walks around at 170-175. MacDonald is closer to 200, so is Hendricks, Lawler is 190-200...

Well he could be bigger pretty quick..
His doesn't walk around at "170-175" he actually cut from there.
Sonnen said he was 172lbs 8days to the Mendes fight ( McG only answered something like " don't believe everything you hear" but didn't deny it either ) .
Considering how Zombie like he is at weigh ins and how he has been talking about moving to 155 permanently lately (especially since the IV ban) cutting in the 25lb range would make sense (huge 16¨%ish cut but hey, some other have done the same)

Would still be undersized compared to 6'-200ers at WW though...
But out of all the WW top 10 Robbie is probably the one he has the most chances against because he is "only" 5'11, and a pressure striker...

1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. Anderson Silva
4. BJ Penn
5. Randy Couture.

IMO
He'll be top 5 of all time with 3 top wins??? Think about that. Weidman has more top wins than that and only one loss. And your list doesn't have Bones, mighty mouse or Aldo???? Do you know how all time lists work?

Regardless this thread is garbage, why do these constantly get 100 replies

lol'd at "when"
Fucking Connor fanboys I swear, worst fanbase ever. Congrats guys, you've surpassed BJ Penn's nuthuggers.
I'll take that account bet, you won't want it anymore when Connor gets crushed anyway.

One complete flukish TKO against Aldo and you virgins fatties are all over his nuts fighting for the place closest to the shaft, that's some crazy shit.
You do realize he won't have all his usual advantages (size) this time right?
Connor is a mental midget, he was bullied by jocks in high-school because of his size, so he now needs to fight dudes even smaller than him, call them midgets (lol at that scrawny shorty calling anyone a midget) to feel confident.

RF

1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. Anderson Silva
4. BJ Penn
5. Randy Couture.

IMO

I'm not sure a win over 12-days-notice Mendes (who got smashed by Frankie in his next, full time camp) and a flash knock out of Aldo put you in the top 10.
Even if he had won both these fights without controversy, there are still many more candidates for the top 10.

Big Nog, Shogun, Chuck Liddell, Sakuraba, Wanderlei, Mighty Mouse, Jose Aldo, Takanori Gomi, Matt Hughes etc etc.... and current UFC champs Daniel Cormier and Fabricio Werdum have a much better resume than Connor.

Only positive thing, before getting her shit pushed in by Holmes, a LOT of sherdoggers would have put her ahead of Connor in all time top lists....
I would still rank Connor over her, but it's so beautiful how all of her "life-long fans" noped the fuck out of here after that trashing.

Mark my words, the same fate awaits Connor after RDA puts his hands on him.

RF

Back