When Conor defeats Rafael Dos Anjos, will people doubt his chances at WW?

Moving up 10lb is fine, moving up another 15 after that can present its own problems regardless of who he's fighting. He could be fighting guys 190-200 on the night.

lol'd at "when"
Fucking Connor fanboys I swear, worst fanbase ever. Congrats guys, you've surpassed BJ Penn's nuthuggers.
I'll take that account bet, you won't want it anymore when Connor gets crushed anyway.

One complete flukish TKO against Aldo and you virgins fatties are all over his nuts fighting for the place closest to the shaft, that's some crazy shit.
You do realize he won't have all his usual advantages (size) this time right?
Connor is a mental midget, he was bullied by jocks in high-school because of his size, so he now needs to fight dudes even smaller than him, call them midgets (lol at that scrawny shorty calling anyone a midget) to feel confident.

RF
I accept the account bet. Reply to this or send me a PM to confirm the account bet. One less Conor hater will do wonders around these parts.

We will never find out how he does at WW because his next fight after RDA will be defending his ONLY belt against fFrankie
I'll come back to you on march 6th after Conor Ktfo rda in the first round

He'll be top 5 of all time with 3 top wins??? Think about that. Weidman has more top wins than that and only one loss. And your list doesn't have Bones, mighty mouse or Aldo???? Do you know how all time lists work?

Regardless this thread is garbage, why do these constantly get 100 replies
Couture and Penn held titles in two different weight classes. Bones, MM, Aldo have not done that. When Jones goes to heavyweight and takes that title too, he'll be in my top 5. Deal with it.

I accept the account bet. Reply to this or send me a PM to confirm the account bet. One less Conor hater will do wonders around these parts.
Well then it's on. Been posting on Sherdog for 11 years, time to give back to the community a little.

Can't wait for all the shoop/hate threads + "fans" jumping the ship Titanic style à la Ronda when she got rekt.
With these 2 fanbases wiped out, maybe this place will be good again.

One more month to wait, but it will be worth it.

RF

I've love to see him get lit up and stretched by Wonderboy.

Never mind all the 190+ wrestlers.

Back