When cherry picking goes wrong - Demetrious Johnson

He didn't duck anything. Why would you go up a division for shit pay when he can defend his belt in his actual division like a real champion does. Tj also didn't deserve a title shot at a lower weight class if he hasn't proven himself at that weight. Rankings should be used correctly not this skip deserving people bullshit. You also keep saying Henry has balls for trying to go up a division which isn't a big difference for him because he's big at fw and secondly I didn't know not defending your belt and picking your opponent means big balls. But I guess after seeing how good he is at laying on someone and holding them in place doing absolutely nothing then one would assume he has big balls to help keep weight down on his opponent.
TJ wanted to go down to 125 so yeah he ducked in his own division Mighty Duck

When you want to post a burn, you gotta spell the words right

What does that mean, “post a bum”? Are you like England? I wouldn’t think so.

Edit: you said Burn. Ignore my drunk ass lmao.

(I meant to say are you from England, but now I don’t think so.)

He didn't duck anything. Why would you go up a division for shit pay when he can defend his belt in his actual division like a real champion does. Tj also didn't deserve a title shot at a lower weight class if he hasn't proven himself at that weight. Rankings should be used correctly not this skip deserving people bullshit. You also keep saying Henry has balls for trying to go up a division which isn't a big difference for him because he's big at fw and secondly I didn't know not defending your belt and picking your opponent means big balls. But I guess after seeing how good he is at laying on someone and holding them in place doing absolutely nothing then one would assume he has big balls to help keep weight down on his opponent.

TJ was MORE THAN DESERVING at flyweight, seeing as Mighty Duck had cleaned out his division and had no viable challengers left.

So, yeah, a guy can make the weight that you're the champion in, and you don't want to fight him? That is ducking. I personally don't give a flying fuck if DJ or his twelve fans didn't think TJ deserved it. The UFC did. The majority of the fans did. Want to know why the fight wasn't made? DJ. Him, and him alone. Not his management, not his team, not TJ, not the UFC. Him.

Cejudo took Mighty Duck's belt, and then not three minutes later, stated his intentions to do what Mighty Duck tried to avoid doing like the plague. That's the definition of balls.

TJ was MORE THAN DESERVING at flyweight, seeing as Mighty Duck had cleaned out his division and had no viable challengers left.

So, yeah, a guy can make the weight that you're the champion in, and you don't want to fight him? That is ducking. I personally don't give a flying fuck if DJ or his twelve fans didn't think TJ deserved it. The UFC did. The majority of the fans did. Want to know why the fight wasn't made? DJ. Him, and him alone. Not his management, not his team, not TJ, not the UFC. Him.

Cejudo took Mighty Duck's belt, and then not three minutes later, stated his intentions to do what Mighty Duck tried to avoid doing like the plague. That's the definition of balls.
Nah Henry called out tj to cash in on a check while he still has his hometown advantage belt. He's ducking the rematch. He's scared homie.

his ego was off the charts. totally overlooking his fight and talking about getting belts in other promotions.

his ego was off the charts. totally overlooking his fight and talking about getting belts in other promotions.
That was so dumb, people barely cares about the UFC flyweight belt let alone the flyweight belts of other promotions, if thet even have that division lol

That was so dumb, people barely cares about the UFC flyweight belt let alone tje flyweight belt of other promotion, if thet even have that division lol
the amount of butthurt on Sherdog is crashing the servers.

That was so dumb, people barely cares about the UFC flyweight belt let alone tje flyweight belt of other promotion, if thet even have that division lol
the amount of butthurt on sherdog is crashing the servers

Lol yea "balls" he's big for the 125 division so technically henry fighting at 135 would be a normal fight for him. But you are right he's got them big balls he's going to go fight tj get that single take down lay on him doing nothing and gain points. Perfect highly exciting tactic. MM doesn't have any technical skills when you compare him to Henry. Henry has the lay n Pray extremely technical skill down pat.
Hi DJ!! Sorry you lost like a bitch. Go home and empty that pool, cause youre gonna have to move

called it few weeks ago lol. especially after his pre-fight talk about getting the rizin belt, bellator belt etc. and talking about how he wasnt interested in the tj fight. everything lined up for cejudo to beat him lol.

this loss doesnt really hurt his GOAT status tho - he was never #1 but hes still like #5 or #6 depending on where u rank guys

UFC champions should be fined for trying to choose their opponents. It is so prissy.

Wasteland & Ban

Ok0Cau3sQIav9Hg0p2B8_picnic%20table%20flight.gif

Awwww, someone is buttfrustrated....

Back