When cherry picking goes wrong - Demetrious Johnson

Eh, I wanted to see TJ vs DJ but I wouldn't call him fighting Cejudo cherry picking.

Cruz vs Garbrandt, that was real cherry picking gone wrong.

Eh, I wanted to see TJ vs DJ but I wouldn't call him fighting Cejudo cherry picking.

Cruz vs Garbrandt, that was real cherry picking gone wrong.

True, meanwhile Tj had to fight top 5 beasts like Assuncao and Lineker before getting a TS

DJ might have lost the opportunity to earn some good will from the UFC. They wouldn't pay him more for fighting TJ which was a part of the reason why he wasn't interested.
I doubt the people who hate MM would have loved him if he had fought TJ.

Wouldn't say he cherry picked but i will say he squandered his tj chance.

100%

Now he's blown his biggest payday.

The TJ/DJ fight rided on DJs long undefeated run.

Now i don't care about that fight.
TJ is clearly the better, more game fighter.

Lol yea "balls" he's big for the 125 division so technically henry fighting at 135 would be a normal fight for him. But you are right he's got them big balls he's going to go fight tj get that single take down lay on him doing nothing and gain points. Perfect highly exciting tactic. MM doesn't have any technical skills when you compare him to Henry. Henry has the lay n Pray extremely technical skill down pat.

Dj weighed more than Cejudo on fight nite..

Khabib doesn't just lay on someone the whole fight for that single take down points... You gotta be rocking one extra you know what to think henry did anything like khabib. Khabib dominates the whole fight. Henry took MM down for the passive points and did nothing knowing he had hometown advantage from. The judges. You've always had to dominate the champion to win a decision and Henry didn't come anywhere close to showing that... But when you got tjat home town advantage laying on someone is an instant round win.

Someone clearly did not watch Frankie - BJ 1

Dj weighed more than Cejudo on fight nite..
That isn't a weight that they take right before they step into the octagon It was probaby taken early on that day and that gave all day for Henry to gain even more weight. You can look at Henry and see that he's bigger. But still doesn't matter the real thing to look into is henry ducking the rematch by calling out tj. Just trying to make money off his hometown corrupt judges belt while he still has it.

Back