Rewatch When Brock showed he was for real

Who needs Brawk when we have Botober Nickal

Physicall his chin was fine but mentally he was obviously very panicky.

The ironic thing is I'd say that whilst Lesnar became big source of UFC hype it was actually the hardcore UFC fanbase who dismissed him far more at first due to the way the sport was sold to them as "anti pro wrestling". The idea that a pro wrestler could also be a legit fighter was mostly dismissed by such posters.

He's the only one who made it. Cause A level athelte and actual high level wrestling background. He also got gifted a title shot of 1 win.

Nah he was tough af, Carwin is one of the hardest punchers ever and had 12 wins by first round KO
His reactions to striking were the worst in the sport. But tough yes, pro fighter. But totally doesn't know how to act when hit. Happens when you start striking at 30 years and are not talented for it.

His reactions to striking were the worst in the sport. But tough yes, pro fighter. But totally doesn't know how to act when hit. Happens when you start striking at 30 years and are not talented for it.
I suspect as much due to a lack of sparing and not many buildup fights.

He ducked and curled like a baby. Embarassing performance. But he is a jugernaut athlete and grappler. Just the worst at taking shots. But enough hgh to become champ.

Another way to describe the fight would be that he finished a previously undefeated scary as fuck HW in the second round.

Came here hoping to read that Borck had stopped taking PEDs and fought clean

That was so strange, he obviously has a good chin and can take a punch, he also took some good punches before the Carwin fight, and he also ate them during the Carwin fight, just to then later start fearing punches like the devil fears the cross.

It like happened overnight and he got so afraid of them later on that he basically had to retire...
He had diverticulitis

Ref saves him. Brock lesnar is a giant dude who can't take a punch well. Meaning he doesn't react well to being hit, and can't throw a decent punch to save his life. He's white guys dream but there is a reason hes a pro wrestler.
Brock dropped Randy, Mir and Herring with his hands. Busted up Reem too

The only thing Brock has ever showed is that he is a steroid cheat.

Heath was a very legit opponent who was 0-1 in the UFC and only had 1 MMA win in Japan. Brock could have easily repeated what Fedor did to Heath but he decided to stand.
No he did not have only 1 win in Japan.

Physicall his chin was fine but mentally he was obviously very panicky.

The ironic thing is I'd say that whilst Lesnar became big source of UFC hype it was actually the hardcore UFC fanbase who dismissed him far more at first due to the way the sport was sold to them as "anti pro wrestling". The idea that a pro wrestler could also be a legit fighter was mostly dismissed by such posters.

i think it's more that he had zero experience. i'm sure they knew there were legit pro wrestlers because Shamrock, Sakuraba, Fujita were all pro wrestlers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back