When a Business Refuses to give you a Refund

Everyone saying they screwed up his order to the point of remaking, like it could be as simple as he wanted mild sauce and the put honey garlic or something, you can’t very well De sauce the wings and fix it.

I was born and raised in a 3rd world country and even people over there do not behave this way. I've never even seen an internet video of anyone over there in a country of over 100 million acting in this manner.

Everyone saying they screwed up his order to the point of remaking, like it could be as simple as he wanted mild sauce and the put honey garlic or something, you can’t very well De sauce the wings and fix it.

Agreed but you can't exactly just assume everyone has the time to sit around and wait for you to remake their order. This could have been his lunch for work and he had to leave ASAP.

Agreed but you can't exactly just assume everyone has the time to sit around and wait for you to remake their order. This could have been his lunch for work and he had to leave ASAP.
It’s a fast food chain. If he didn’t have the time to wait 3-4 minutes he didn’t have to time to have lunch outside of work.

It’s a fast food chain. If he didn’t have the time to wait 3-4 minutes he didn’t have to time to have lunch outside of work.

My wife goes to wingstop all the time I can guarantee you it's not 3-4 mins. It might technically be classified as fast food but it's nothing like mcdonalds or something quick like that. She orders online and it tracks her order to tell her when it's ready and it typically takes 15-20 mins.

Should've gave the man his refund. That cashier HS dropout seemed liked a cunt...

<20>

Its racism and power tripping. Give the man his 10 bux back. Deal with it after with boss etc.

I have dealt with power tripping racist clerks lots. Unfortunate but oh well

What makes you think they screwed up his order at all? There are people who order food, eat a lot of it then complain to get a refund. Stores got wise to it and switched to offering to remake food but it seems obvious that he didn't want the food. He just escalated that into a felony.
She said she would remake it. Who would offer to remake food already eaten. It doesnt even matter though. You dont have situations like this go down in your business over 10 bux. Buuut you get what you pay for and theyre probably paying her min wage

Its racism and power tripping. Give the man his 10 bux back. Deal with it after with boss etc.

I have dealt with power tripping racist clerks lots. Unfortunate but oh well

She said she would remake it. Who would offer to remake food already eaten. It doesnt even matter though. You dont have situations like this go down in your business over 10 bux. Buuut you get what you pay for and theyre probably paying her min wage
Your comments are contradictory and hilarious. You sound like the guy in the video. Im sure everyone working at fast food places are just waiting to getcha.

My wife goes to wingstop all the time I can guarantee you it's not 3-4 mins. It might technically be classified as fast food but it's nothing like mcdonalds or something quick like that. She orders online and it tracks her order to tell her when it's ready and it typically takes 15-20 mins.

Yep. WingStop is slllooowww.
I learned after 1 visit and now I never just stop by. Only if I can arrange to online order in advance, while I'm 15min away.

Yep. WingStop is slllooowww.
I learned after 1 visit and now I never just stop by. Only if I can arrange to online order in advance, while I'm 15min away.

It's the only way my wife eats there. She orders online and then drives in when the app says its ready.

Just had to flaunt the ass crack before the glass crack

Your comments are contradictory and hilarious. You sound like the guy in the video. Im sure everyone working at fast food places are just waiting to getcha.
How are they contradictory? I dont typically eat out. Shouldn't fast food workers be "waiting to getcha"?

What makes you think they screwed up his order at all? There are people who order food, eat a lot of it then complain to get a refund. Stores got wise to it and switched to offering to remake food but it seems obvious that he didn't want the food. He just escalated that into a felony.
You’re also making an assumption on behalf of the shop.

Isn’t that guy in Korn?

Also is it just me or is that guys voice level at a 6 and she raises it to a 9.
It’s Anthony Anderson from scary movie.
MV5BYWM5ZjY1ODktMGUxNS00YTFkLThkMWYtNmQyNzFiMjZhYmQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

The world is so angry right now. This shit, sporting event fights, meltdowns on airplanes, road rage......And yet the Chinese Government go about their day lad di da....

Back