• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats your UFC 306 Sphere card?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
My card that I would love to see

Main: Conor v Chandler - Conor pulled out to headline Sphere card imo
Co Main : Topuria v Max
Kayla vs Pennington
Shavat vs JDM
Justin v Charles 2

Can't think of a better card that could be made for 306 ..... Share card os supposed to be like the 300 card. Well that would be it.

I know Conor doesn't want to share ppv points but I think he values headline this more he's got 9 figures he's fine for money.

Yes Max vs Top should Headline but it's not Main eventing over Conor an Toppy seems to worship Conor so he should be fine with it.

Last edited:
Shavkat vs Jake...Shields? I'd be ok with it. Would be like a Fedor vs Zulu showcase fight. The perfect murder for a special event.

My card that I would love to see

Main: Conor v Chandler - Conor pulled out to headline Sphere card imo
Co Main : Topuria v Max
Kayla vs Pennington
Shavat vs Jake
Justin v Charles 2

Can't think of a better card that could be made for 306 ..... Share card os supposed to be like the 300 card. Well that would be it.

I know Conor doesn't want to share ppv points but I think he values headline this more he's got 9 figures he's fine for money.
Replace Kayla/Pennington with Grasso/Shevchenko 3, that fights pretty much a guarantee to take place at the sphere.
Still dont think JDM will be ready by then and Charlie Olives is talking about moving up to Welterweight.
Also dont think Conor/Chandler and Max/Topuria will be on the same card, they can each headline their own event even with Dana wanting the Sphere card to be as big as possible.

Replace Kayla/Pennington with Grasso/Shevchenko 3, that fights pretty much a guarantee to take place at the sphere.
Still dont think JDM will be ready by then and Charlie Olives is talking about moving up to Welterweight.
Also dont think Conor/Chandler and Max/Topuria will be on the same card, they can each headline their own event even with Dana wanting the Sphere card to be as big as possible.
I think Top n Conor an co exist for this supposed "once ever" card.

Kayla is a bigger draw than Val Grasso. But maybe you're right. Val Grasso should be on a garbage card no interest.

Max vs. Topuria
O’Malley vs. Merab
Grasso vs. Schevchenko
Evloev vs. Volk
Aldo vs. Cruz

Max vs. Topuria
O’Malley vs. Merab
Grasso vs. Schevchenko
Evloev vs. Volk
Aldo vs. Cruz
Nice card . Just think Connie headlines it. Max Top should Headline though. Evolve v Volk should be on Perth card imo. But it's a name fight tho Evolev is boring as anyone ever

Last edited:
Nice card . Just think Connie headlines it. Max Top should Headline though. Evolve v Volk should be on Perth card imo. But it's a name fight tho Evolev is boring as anyone ever
He won't headline the Sphere card, I don't know how you think that but nothing suggests he will.

I wouldnt risk putting the Conor fight on there

Champion Jiri vs Ankalaev should be heavily featured of course.

Aspinall vs Jones

Max vs Topuria

Valentina vs Grasso

Shavkat vs Leon

Merab vs O'Malley

I know its a dream, but its my dream god damnit lol

The Sphere event is a UFC: Noche event to mark Mexico Independence Day, so I’m guessing they’re gonna go BIG on Mexican/Hispanic fighters.

On that basis, here is my card:

Main Card

UFC Featherweight Title Fight: Ilia Topuria © vs Max Holloway

UFC Flyweight Title Fight: Alexa Grasso © vs Valentina Shevchenko III

Bantamweight Fight: Raul Rosas Jr vs Brady Hiestand

Featherweight Fight: Yair Rodriguez vs Lerone Murphy

Lightweight Fight: Daniel Zellhuber vs Elves Brener

Prelim Card

Lightweight Fight: Rafa Garcia vs Michael Johnson

Featherweight Fight: Adrian Yanez vs John Castaneda

Strawweight Fight: Yazmin Jauregui vs Ariane Canelossi

Fight Pass Card

Lightweight Fight: Manuel Torres vs Hayisaer Maheshate

Featherweight Fight: Fernando Padilla vs Westin Wilson

Flyweight Fight: Jesus Aguilar vs Felipe dos Santos

Is the inaugural sphere card really 300 quality? I didn't think they'd do much for it besides make a stacked PPV. You guys are throwing together too many main events, this is the ESPN era we might get a Conor fight + a WMMA championship fight.

I'd rather not have that card spoiled by some WMMA stinker wtf are yall thinkin?

I'd rather not have that card spoiled by some WMMA stinker wtf are yall thinkin?

That Grasso-Valentina was on the last Noche card and they used TUF as an excuse to postpone the trilogy lol

3 is almost certainly going to happen on the Noche PPV.

it should be all spherical shaped heavyweights in order to properly commemorate the historic occasion.

It could be like UFC 146 but bigger

Topuria vs. Max
Sean vs. Mareb
Grasso vs. Shev
Cruz vs. Aldo
Cejudo vs. Moreno

He won't headline the Sphere card, I don't know how you think that but nothing suggests he will.
Because he's not fighting to make Dana money it's because he wants to and the Sphere is a unique event that is "stated" as a once ever. That's why I think if Conor ever fights agsin it here. He has like 200 mil at least he is fine for money but the coke gotta be making a dent so who knows.

Back