What's your thought on cosplay girls?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think they do out of genuine video game fandom or more for sexual attention?

ex:

Reactions: Zer
giphy.gif

I happen to know an insta hottie and she does some cosplay stuff because she thinks it’s a fun change and looks hot but not super into gaming other then she plays PUBG

I find them bland. They're weak. Gillian Robertson and Ariane Lipski could easily break their arms off.

Seems like an awful amount of effort to go through if their interest isn't somewhat genuine. Attractive women can get plenty of attention just by wearing generic sexy shit. They don't need to make elaborate costumes for that.

Seems like there's there's a mix between love of dressing up and the attention. Some of them put a ton of effort into their costumes, while others just throw on a tank top and call themselves Lara Croft. I'm generally a proponent of girls dressing up in skimpy outfits and it's not harming people, so why not.

Btw, I randomly stumbled on this guy's interviews, and he's actually pretty funny

Both, but also either.
<PlusJuan><PlusJuan><PlusJuan>

Listen to this very smart and handsome poster who gets all the women’s wet just looking at them, whilst not just being good looking but could beat anyone up if he wanted to. he has amazing teeth and a great smile and a solid hairline too.

You know, I really don't give a shit one way or the other.

<PlusJuan><PlusJuan><PlusJuan>

Listen to this very smart and handsome poster who gets all the women’s wet just looking at them, whilst not just being good looking but could beat anyone up if he wanted to. he has amazing teeth and a great smile and a solid hairline too.

Nah, teeth could be better. LOL. Hairline is decent enough, but nothing to make the SD hairline bros jizz themselves over. Don't stray from the truth, bruh. Even though it's coming from a place of love! <{1-7}><Oku04>

They're all right, but I couldn't eat a whole one.

Back