What's your thought on cosplay girls?

Nah, teeth could be better. LOL. Hairline is decent enough, but nothing to make the SD hairline bros jizz themselves over. Don't stray from the truth, bruh. Even though it's coming from a place of love! <{1-7}><Oku04>
XuCuZL2r3SedBsVrfyJlR_9WOL5qahK_7j_cwz0Q3WrtqYXt1JsdoLU9iwhnEhr2Ic8hlnvP3X_Z9Pqq9cfwOBvlswiEeg_mLprOCqDz6F_0hzeB=w448-h328

Both, its a really mixed bag. There are some that take it very seriously make their own costumes and combine or create their own characters.
Other just do it as a job because its what is available (like at a convention a decent chunk of the really good costumed people walking around are hired models) but some definitely do just skimp it up because they know its an easy way to separate nerds from their dollars.

Mostly fandom. It's not their fault most female comic costumes are low cut...

I had an ex-girlfriend was really into cos-play. Looking back, we didn’t really have much in common.

IMO, you need to date someone that shares the same kind of lifestyle as you do and is in your “tribe” so to speak.

I’m an academic, book reading, cardigan wearing type. Dating a woman that likes cos-playing, partying and going out to comic-cons etc. It’s not going to work out.

Dating someone that fits within your lifestyle and type will probably make for the best, long lasting relationship.

I sure like belle Delphine

PS, normal hoe insta thots have capitalised on the easy prey losers who attend those comic conventions.

Just cashing in on easy market such as gamers/comic nerds.

Fair play really.

The IG money component sure has made the popularity and quality go way up.

before this it was only fat or goth comic bitches. No hotties to be found.

Most of these girls are absolute freaks. I worked with one who did all the modelling and costume making and they will let you do just about anything to them.

I think it is mostly the attention seeking, that being sad I met this cute latina girl once cosplaying at a book convention.
Wheww even if it is a bit cringe girl was hawwt.

Most of these girls are absolute freaks. I worked with one who did all the modelling and costume making and they will let you do just about anything to them.

Yeh they are kind of broken in a way.

My friend dated one for a loooong time. But she never grew out of it. Is still into it. He eventually wanted to start a family and have kids... she wants to prance around Tokyo dressed like FF characters. She's pushing 30 now and still doing the same shit.

Do you think they do out of genuine video game fandom or more for sexual attention?

ex:

Some are legit fandom...but with OnlyFans and Instagram, there are ones that are doing it for sexual intentions to get money from what people call simps

Back