What's your secret to lasting longer?

When I'm getting close to finishing too early, my method is to think about sports. All the best touchdown catches and slam dunks that I've seen in my life.

It's like a sports center highlight in my head and it keeps the dynamite from going boom too soon.

What do you think about in order to slow your roll?

Bills. I think about my bills.

4c3f78a092f3f07b07ee47ecefb77e09.jpg

Also, some lidocaine jelly on your c o c k.

I just start by getting her off first so I can cum whenever and wherever I want.
I'm fine without if it's a real quick job and I get up or glide back to sleep but ya gotta put some work in together before the moneyshot. Preferable foreplay first time and then the same time.
Bills. I think about my bills.
Bills Mafia represent!!
Emerson High 1975. You were in my class.
1975, was the best year ever.

I wait till my wife cums, then I bust a nut. Usually she cums rather quickly which is either because I'm really good or she just wants it to be over with.

Honestly a girl needs to be a serious freak in bed to be able to decide when i come..

Most girls who are stable enough to be in a real relationship don't wield that kind of psycho..

So mostly a non issue through my life..

Okay, I have a few things I do that work well for me.

1. Look at something in the room and shortly think something about it. For example, look at a painting and be like "man I like that guy's hat". It only has to be like a short few seconds and it will lower the tension a lot.

2. Take over or control the tempo. If she is going ham, then take over control and set your pace for a bit. Girls like it as they see it as an aggressive move, when in fact u just don't wanna blow you load yet lol.

3. Change positions and know which positions work for you and how you can control and push your limits. Works well with number 2.

4. Practice getting to the point of blowing and don't blow. After a while you get really sensitive control and familiar with how far in you are.

5. Practice fucking after fucking so you dick gets used to going again fast after instead of resting. I can pretty much blow a load now and be back at it within less than 2min

6. Fill dead time with foreplay and other things before, after, and during.

7. Buy Kamagra Jelly (it's amazing). I use this all the time, specially for multiple girls

If I’m intently focused on my lower blood flow, it’s easier to orgasm. Imagining energy running up from the base of the spine and around and down the front helps.

Asking her to slow down or to stop moving her hips helps.

Find an angle or position where there is less tightness.

Putting my attention on or above my head helps as it’s being pulled into the feeling of sex that causes the extra excitement, dissociating helps. It’s not as enjoyable for me though.

If you want her to catch up to you, ask her to resist you.. not fully but enough to add extra contrast between you, contrast builds desire. It lets a woman stop focusing on the performance or thoughts about planning.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back