Social Keeping Your Hands To Your Damn Self

Maybe a little bit. I know it can be annoying, but some people are just naturally touchy and they don't mean anything by it. They probably come from a family where they all feel each other up... <45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45> I'm seriously dying laughing at how this sounds, but also serious about it somehow. Just like a bunch of hugging and whatever other forms of physical contact people can make during social interactions.

And when alcohol gets involved, people get more comfortable and feel more at home... At home where they are all feeling each other up... <45>

It's definitely a poor awareness of people's boundaries and personal space though.

Oh I know

Went over a friend’s friend’s house for a party AND the hosts family were all over each other and everyone else.

And that was before the liquor started to flow. Man, I got felt up by his mom, aunt, two sisters and a couple drunk wives. One of the sisters straddled me on the couch and her brothers were pulling her off me saying, “you got a boyfriend Megan.”

Megan was fine though so I wasn’t tripping. Made me feel like a piece of meat though lol

I used to live in Vegas and would play video poker in bars from time to time and sometimes if the player next to you hit a nice one for a couple grand or so they grab my arm or someone else's in excitement. Never bothered me in that scenario. But overall I don't like being touched or even shaking hands.

I used to live in Vegas and would play video poker in bars from time to time and sometimes if the player next to you hit a nice one for a couple grand or so they grab my arm or someone else's in excitement. Never bothered me in that scenario. But overall I don't like being touched or even shaking hands.

Yep

I honestly didn’t mind when he grabbed me initially because it was a crazy seeing Volk get sent to the shadow realm. But the sucka duck wouldn’t let go and rightfully I got a little heated

I’m not that big
I was just messin, i understand you. People are stupid to not respect a strangers privacy. The forearm grab and hold was deffo over the line. The guy sounds like a moron whos never had consequences for being so intrusive.

I get that

But if homeboy had grabbed my arm for a second I would have paid it no mind. He kept squeezing my forearm like he didn’t want to let go.

Guy I met smacked me on the butt when I blocked his shot when we were hooping sometime back. I didn’t get in his face and swing on him because it was part of the game. He didn’t keep doing that shit afterwards lol

It would be different if you found him attractive though.

This is like when an ugly guy and a handsome guy tell a chick in the office she smells nice. One guy gets a bj on break and the other guy gets a call from HR.

In this scenario, yes, you are the woman. Maybe just suck his dick next time. Or tell his wife that he needs to stop hitting on you. Pick a lane.

Last edited:
I was just messin, i understand you. People are stupid to not respect a strangers privacy. The forearm grab and hold was deffo over the line. The guy sounds like a moron whos never had consequences for being so intrusive.

Yeah Ik I was just playing along

Being stupid and drunk ive escalated equally harmless situations into bar brawls back in my younger days. Walking away solves 99% of confrontations. Good Job walking away.

Back