What's your perfect lunch?

Obligatory: avocado, pb, prosciutto and egg with a dash of balsamic sandwich on raisin bread.

In reality, some sort of a seafoody thing, like some prawns & sashimi. With white wine. Jermei's is up there though.

As expected, people be posting meals that are way too rich.

Because they read that protein and fats are good for you.

Enjoy being stocky and inelegant you ugly fucks.

Egg salad on wheat with some tea.

Lol, are you a woman?

Ill take a sweet Thai chili chicken sandwich with mozza cheese and applewood smoked bacon lettuce and a little mayo.

Ill also have 15 pieces of butter garlic shrimp

Prepared by chef Ramsay

Actually Carbohydrates are notorious for weight gain. I cut them a month ago and have only seen losses in fat and general weight.

Actually Carbohydrates are notorious for weight gain. I cut them a month ago and have only seen losses in fat and general weight.

Yeah and you're probably losing muscle mass as well lol

Teriyaki chicken and white rice. I can eat that everyday. Too bad I am watching my carb intake.

t489713603_1.jpg

^^^

lol. goin with the all-beer diet.

it's hard to beat a good gyro and fries, maybe add a side of spinach feta pie.

There is a taco truck near my house so that has been my go to lunch. 2 asada, 2 shrimp, rice and beans.

Sandwich (Ham, butter & cheddar / Turkey, mayo & pickle / Salami, mustard & swiss)

Salad (Greek / Spinach / Chop)

Soup (Tomato / Hot & Sour / Tortilla)

Iced tea

I like a chicken salad sandwich with two slices of bacon, ripe tomato slice and a little romaine. Side of chips.

Most places make shitty chicken salad though, so its rare to get it done quite right.

Back