Vapers - what's your brand of choice?

It's only a matter of time before they reveal what disgusting maladies that gay ass habit causes.

John Wayne does NOT approve of this thread
View attachment 1011109

He also didn’t approve of black people. This was published in Playboy in the 70s.

“With a lot of blacks, there’s quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can’t all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.”

Yes, let's toss small amounts of lithium in the trash constantly. Get a fucking mod, a bottle, and embrace the robot dick.

He also didn’t approve of black people. This was published in Playboy in the 70s.

“With a lot of blacks, there’s quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can’t all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.”
He was a hardcore alkie, and possible a latent homo....

I use Pyne Pod disposables. P4P best flavors, most puffs, rechargeable…and has a boost mode.

IMG_6749.jpeg

I use a dey herb vaporiser. Controllable temp. Much better than smoking as you can set it @ 180c which will produce a decent cloud / toke without actually burning the " dry herb ".

Far fewer carcinogens produced when not burning herb to a crisp. Not to mention not burning it at 300c ( regular lighter ) you lose roughly 50% effectiveness for thc, In comparison to 180c controlled temperature.

So win win .

20231025_175134.jpg

I use a dey herb vaporiser. Controllable temp. Much better than smoking as you can set it @ 180c which will produce a decent cloud / toke without actually burning the " dry herb ".

Far fewer carcinogens produced when not burning herb to a crisp. Not to mention not burning it at 300c ( regular lighter ) you lose roughly 50% effectiveness for thc, In comparison to 180c controlled temperature.

So win win .

View attachment 1011351
Cut your nails gollum

i’ve been getting these recently:
viho-turbo-10k__82887.1689267222.jpg

smoke shop down the street has a big selection of the flavors & sells them for $15. lasts me at least the week, the flavor doesn’t suddenly taste like tar when it’s halfway through it’s advertised duration, & is actually still good once the liquid finally gets low

i’ve been getting these recently:
viho-turbo-10k__82887.1689267222.jpg

smoke shop down the street has a big selection of the flavors & sells them for $15. lasts me at least the week, the flavor doesn’t suddenly taste like tar when it’s halfway through it’s advertised duration, & is actually still good once the liquid finally gets low
Do they have weed in em,? Or only tobacco

only flavored nicotine vapor. i don’t smoke the lethal pots. it doesn’t gel w/ my anxiety.
You need to do more drugs, like a lot more, and stop being a queer. YAASS QUEEEN

For the record I am not calling you queer as in gay but queer as in queer, querulous. DONT BE AFRIAD

You need to do more drugs, like a lot more, and stop being a queer. YAASS QUEEEN

For the record I am not calling you queer as in gay but queer as in queer, querulous. DONT BE AFRIAD
no worries, i do enough ketamine to put a full-sized adult hippopotamus into the k-hole

Back