What's your perfect lunch?

Sakuraba is #1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm a simple guy with simple taste. With that being said, I don't think there is anything better than a bacon cheeseburger, a side of onion rings and a glass of Coke.

Thai curry with a drink of coconut water

After you eat it, you feel like kicking A instead of just complacent or slowed down like with most other types of satisfying meals

Any of these:

Fiesta chicken

szechuan chicken

peanut thai chicken

shrimp jumbalaya

Kale with chicken and pasta

Steakhouse chicken

Agreed. Any kind of burger with fries/chips.

My mom always got mad when she would take me somewhere nice to eat and i would order a burger. My dad loved it cause he was the same way.

A bbq sandwich with a bag of potato chips and an iced tea.

Any of these:

Fiesta chicken

szechuan chicken

peanut thai chicken

shrimp jumbalaya

Kale with chicken and pasta

Steakhouse chicken

A+++ for presentation

you're on a winning streak tonight

Pho
Pho-Boi-9.jpg

Liquid lunch with noodles and beef. Can't eat bread for lunch anymore, makes me too tired at work afterwords.

The plate really makes the meal.

I've found that getting the sides of the plate or bowl all mashed and specked up with sauce and food bits beforehand, like someone else already pre-ate out of that same plate you're presenting from, really adds to the subtle ambiance. It whispers "hey dawg, I ate 1/2 of your meal, but I put some back in sos all good." Delicious

Then it's nice to get just the right lighting on the meal, like turn off all the lights so just a little light blurs from outside through the shades onto the dim counter the used-looking container is sitting on multiplies the appetizing effect even further

It's amazing how subtle things like this can trick your brain

Monte Cisco Sammie and fries with a pickle on side.

148501_bennigans_montecristo.jpg

Fuck Rubens

Roast beef sandwich or cobb salad. Something that wont leave u a sluggish mess for the remainder of the work day.

I generally get a salad for lunch when I am at work but the best lunch is burger and a beer.

I dont know about you guys but i can eat a fat ass burger and go back out and work my ass off for the rest of the day.

I dont know about you guys but i can eat a fat ass burger and go back out and work my ass off for the rest of the day.

If it's physical work then yes. If it's sitting at a desk, would make it a lot harder because your body isn't circulating or actively burning some of it up

I can't. I only eat something like that if I don't have to do anything physical for a few hours. Otherwise I just drink some carrot juice and have a piece of fruit.

Grilled chicken sandwich with garlic fries and 2 pickle spears. Gotta have the pickle spears!

Egg n veggie omelette. Filling but light

40oz steel reserve and a bag of flaming hot cheetos

Spice-rubbed roasted salmon, french fries, spinach salad, couscous, a slice or two of bacon, hummus on toasted pita bread, and some strawberries with whipped topping.

I usually eat a salad: mostly spinach with 1 egg, tomatoes, cranberries, carrots, grapes, raisin, nuts and olive oil.

Back