What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Let us know your opinion on that Falke when you get to use it. I need an optic for my scorpion, and that might fit the bill.

Anyone here have experience with O-light weapon lights? Looking for something more compact to throw on the above pistol. These came up on my Instagram feed. 1250 lumens and an M-lok mount for $100? Seems like a lot of light for not a lot of money, but unsure on the durability of these things. A tad more skeptical when they throw in a free flashlight to try to sweeten the deal.
https://www.olightstore.com/odin-mini-bundle.html
6B66D1B7-D9E5-4F2D-A22A-DF3E4D9CDD5D.jpeg

Anyone here have experience with O-light weapon lights? Looking for something more compact to throw on the above pistol. These came up on my Instagram feed. 1250 lumens and an M-lok mount for $100? Seems like a lot of light for not a lot of money, but unsure on the durability of these things. A tad more skeptical when they throw in a free flashlight to try to sweeten the deal.
View attachment 814861

It's chinesium and all the large "influencers" on IG and YT get paid well to push it. No experience personally and I wouldn't try it.

View attachment 814861
Got one for my pistol. Well built, seems pretty tough so far. Only negative being a non removable chargeable battery

Iirc they discontinued them and started working on a gen 2 with a bunch of improvements and lower weight.
I know they were almost 2 grand when first released so I wondered if they just got straight discontinued because of price.

Installed my Timney CZ Scorpion trigger last night and wow, night and day difference. The trigger was spendy but imo absolutely worth it. Nice 3lb pull, almost no take up, very short reset. It's so good. Can't wait to take it out.

0TAtqNS.jpg

Got the Holosun 510c in the mail yesterday and slapped it on my 10.5” pistol. I dig it so far, going to take it to the range tomorrow and get it zeroed.

Off-Topic: Is that a Katana? How are you liking it?

Off-Topic: Is that a Katana? How are you liking it?
Yep, Katana 50. I love it, although if I’m being honest, i wish I had popped for the 100W. You have to get it plugged into a PC to take full advantage of it, but once you do, it’s a couple clicks away from loading in tone patches to match almost any guitar tone you want.

Shitty hammer spring from PSA finally replaced, installed high power spring to hopefully eliminate my light primer strike problem.

Installing anti walk pins on my EDC truck rifle.

Got a new Daniel Defense mount for my Holosun 403b. The wrench/key that came with the stock mount broke off in the bolt on first use. Everything i attempted to remove the stuck piece of metal was futile. Eventually ended up having to drill the bolt out. DD mount seems like overkill for the budget red dot, but screw it.

Got a flash can for my 7.5 300 AAC build. Extends the overall length a bit for a bit more safety (compared to yhe cookie cutter brake I had on there)

Anyone have any minimalist plate carrier set ups they like?
I think mine is a Shellback tactical and I like it.

I need some new mag pouches for it though as all I have are those kangaroo AR mag ones with the bungee cords. Wants some G-Code or HSGI ones and pistol mags.

Anyone have any minimalist plate carrier set ups they like?

I know people give them shit, but I have 2 Condor sentry carriers. Both came in packages for free so they were initially just bonus items I never thought I'd use.

One has been used and abused in the gym with level 3 plates in it for 2 years at least 2 times a week. Still looks great, no stitching breaks or runs. I run Murph (not well lol) in it at least once a month, do a lot of burpees, and do sand bag training which constantly rubs the outside of it.

The other is rigged up as an active shooter/oh shit carrier for work. Armorbak on the back, 3 AR mags 2 pistol mags, and a CAT 7 up front. I train with it here and there in the mud, snow, rain, and dirt. Has held up well. Nice cheap carrier I can throw around in the truck and not have to care about what it looks like or anything.

I liked them so much I bought a MOPC and have it all loaded out. I always used to shit on Condor. Price and quality are right for me.

Edit: wow just looked up the prices on the MOPC and Sentry. Sentry can still be had for 50 bucksish, MOPC is up to 75 on eBay and over 100 elsewhere. Crazy. Still relatively cheap, but the MOPC used to be 50.

EXPS2-2
eot-002__26303.1556055787.jpg

Has the 2 dot reticle, is intended for my 300 blk build. I didn't get the actual 300 blk model because it's absolutely fucking hideous. I don't know wtf they were thinking but the reticle spacing is the same as the (e)xps2-2 so I went for that.
205479_3.jpg

Went with the E model for the qd and added height, also the E has the buttons on the side so I can add a magnifier if I want. I'll probably get one so eventually I'll have this set up.
61gh8mhsgTL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

JP scs gen 2 H2
5453.jpg

I already have a spring pack for the scs.

717045_ts.jpg

I need to go through my parts bin but I'm pretty sure I have everything else for my 300 blk build once my barrel is done.

Back