What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Anyone in the market for some new Boyd's Stock items for their AR?

I bought a stock, grip and rifle length hand guard for my 6.5 Grendel and have decided to go with a different grip and hand guard.

I'll make you a great deal on the Pepper Forend Ar-15/m16 Rifle Length Hg Set w/Grip, Delta Ring Assembly w/barrel nut (extra weld spring) and Hand guard end cap.

Attachments

• IMG_5211.jpg
    IMG_5211.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 4
Interesting pdw pistol frame for the P320, not sure if I'd get this but it's cool to see options like this.

mp17-flux-defense-review.jpg

MP17_01.jpg

I'm looking forward to all the future pdw stuff I can do with a p320 fcu

Interesting pdw pistol frame for the P320, not sure if I'd get this but it's cool to see options like this.

mp17-flux-defense-review.jpg

MP17_01.jpg

I'm looking forward to all the future pdw stuff I can do with a p320 fcu
That thing looks tacticool level 10 <45>

Anyone here dislike the M18? Thinking about getting one (because rah) but not sure...

Anyone here dislike the M18? Thinking about getting one (because rah) but not sure...
reassembly after field strip is stupid. Why they made a gun that did not have a symmetrical guide rod and spring is beyond me. having a specific orientation that the guide rod spring has to be in that cant be immediately detected via touch is dumb.

though i heard they fixed that.

reassembly after field strip is stupid. Why they made a gun that did not have a symmetrical guide rod and spring is beyond me. having a specific orientation that the guide rod spring has to be in that cant be immediately detected via touch is dumb.

though i heard they fixed that.

Yeah I know it’s no M&P or Glock but it’s the Marine Corps’ new pistol *shrug*

I’m also hearing it’s picky with ammo

Just got a new Keltec CP33. It's a toy. But I found it cheap so...

Need to find an AK-V.

And Palmetto needs to step up their production. Seriously. AK's WTF!

Just got a new Keltec CP33. It's a toy. But I found it cheap so...

Need to find an AK-V.

And Palmetto needs to step up their production. Seriously. AK's WTF!
Dude I’ve been hunting for an AKV as well. They tease us with so many models and variations but none are available.

Yeah I know it’s no M&P or Glock but it’s the Marine Corps’ new pistol *shrug*

I’m also hearing it’s picky with ammo
I have the same feeling, but because of the Air Force.Also trying to find a nice S&W model 15 for the same reason, so I can have all the generations of the Air Force's standard hand gun.

Picked up a Sig p320 .40cal today to add to my collection of guns I'll sell in the future and barely use. I have a collectors licence here in Australia so I've got quite a big collection of guns I rarely use. I recently sold a Glock 17 I had no use for. I mean I don't really have use for any of them except selling them for a profit in the future.
Are there any good or noteworthy aftermarket parts for the p320?

Picked up a Sig p320 .40cal today to add to my collection of guns I'll sell in the future and barely use. I have a collectors licence here in Australia so I've got quite a big collection of guns I rarely use. I recently sold a Glock 17 I had no use for. I mean I don't really have use for any of them except selling them for a profit in the future.
Are there any good or noteworthy aftermarket parts for the p320?

Grayguns makes a really nice trigger for it.

They have a lot of slides and grip modules for sale if you want to customize. You can buy a 9mm slide for it. So far I have this for my p320 fcu. I'll probably buy more stuff as well.

El5xC2m.jpg

r98X9lg.jpg

They have a lot of slides and grip modules for sale if you want to customize. You can buy a 9mm slide for it. So far I have this for my p320 fcu. I'll probably buy more stuff as well.

El5xC2m.jpg

r98X9lg.jpg

I need an X-5 Legion builders kit (i.e. everything but the serialized insert).

I need an X-5 Legion builders kit (i.e. everything but the serialized insert).

It's much cheaper to buy a complete gun.

So slide is 515+, grip is 250+, trigger is 85. You can find the complete gun with 3 10 round mags for 899-1k.

They didn't use to sell the individual Legion parts.

Last edited:

El5xC2m.jpg

r98X9lg.jpg

Those would work nicely in increasing the value, in Australia no one really mods their pistols and rifles like they do in the US so anything different sells for more.

Those would work nicely in increasing the value, in Australia no one really mods their pistols and rifles like they do in the US so anything different sells for more.

From sig you can get stuff like

f-fde-front.jpg

8900276-4.jpg

Sig has numerous grip modules available, not just frame size but thickness. Aftermarket are selling cerakoted and stippled ones as well.

XU-ztWRBGoiAPOR7gPG_PlhVQhID_qyF5mC1oCWjpH4xTp3u6NdPL07VeRnPctZhKP94oPAwkFGTlNhxGT-MXO74X08OLcmN_5mUxdkfvy2wnmM2GmnbxP7qSV0-rFlY9H46tDZjvOuyAWLH2jV1ug

You can do more custom set ups with compensators
PMM-3.jpeg

f70d0da2f5b5ca27876385647e7398cd.jpg

The search for 10 round Glock 17 mags never ends. Finally gave up on finding factory mags and ordered ETS. I wake up this morning to an email saying my order got cancelled because shipping to Hawaii is more than the site charged ($10.50). 10 mags in a medium flat rate would be $15. Jesus. Back to the drawing board later tonight. :mad:

I don't know what it is about that Garand, but I'm just very accurate with it. Far more than other rifles I shoot on a regular basis. No optics or fancy stuff, I just seem to meld with the weapon as is. Can't explain it.

With guns, one size does not fit all.

Back