whats your favourite car for under $50,000 ?

Judge and Jury

Green Belt
Reaction score
just wondering what everyone's favourite car is for under 50 grand.

everyone likes Ferrari's and stuff but what about for under 50?

I'm going with a 2002 trans am

Pontiac-TransAm-90320.jpg

I've always been a GM guy and owned two camaros, so like your choice.

If we are talking a new car, Id have to go with a Challenger SRT.

Anything used? Buick GNX

I've always been a GM guy and owned two camaros, so like your choice.

If we are talking a new car, Id have to go with a Challenger SRT.

Anything used? Buick GNX

I love the new challengers those things are great.

I'm such a trans am guy though that I will always stick with them first.

I used to have a trans am gta. loved that car but it loved gas more then I loved it.

would be nice if they brought back trans ams though

my friend owns one.
damn that thing is fast.

Brings back some memories to see that car. My Dad had a Firehawk around that year. It looked just like this pic:

pontiac-firehawk-01.jpg

Very fast car with great handling. He regrets getting rid of it, because I guess it's become something of a collectible now.

Out of all the clowns out there prowling around with their limp dicked machismo.. guys in the last gen TA's have to be the most pathetic. I swear to fuck I can never take my Chevelle out without one of these puppies running up to my leg begging for my attention by nibbling at my ankles.

Fuck this pile of shit car. Its ugly as fuck too lol

Out of all the clowns out there prowling around with their limp dicked machismo.. guys in the last gen TA's have to be the most pathetic. I swear to fuck I can never take my Chevelle out without one of these puppies running up to my leg begging for my attention by nibbling at my ankles.

Fuck this pile of shit car. Its ugly as fuck too lol

but how do u really feel about them ?

but how do u really feel about them ?

Whats funny is at a stop light the idle on my 600 hp plus Big Block has their plastic ground effects shaking like a scared bitch. I don't even acknowledge them, they are beneath me.

Come back when your car is full grown.

Whats funny is at a stop light the idle on my 600 hp plus Big Block has their plastic ground effects shaking like a scared bitch. I don't even acknowledge them, they are beneath me.

they seem to me how mustangs were to my GTA.

every red light they were there reving their engines.

they seem to me how mustangs were to my GTA.

every red light they were there reving their engines.

Don't get me wrong, I have had an owner of every type of modern vehicle try and get my attention at some point to try their luck -but the TA guys almost to the man will try it. Its amusing to me. On the street, I have only let loose on a few of them, and the results are always comical. This isn't to say that you couldn't make an LS1 or LT1 car move -you most certainly could- but most guys only run stock with maybe manifold or exhaust jobs -which isn't shit.

99% of the guys you see on the street that think they have something are fucking cans.

I'll go ahead and leave this here

gnxreplace1a.jpg

I miss my 87 GN, but I'd rather have that for $50,000 ^^^

Here's another ride that a friend of mine had in the late 90's that I though was fun to street race in. $50,000 would cover the bill on a nice one today vvvvvvvvv

gmc-syclone-on-ebay.jpg

A buddy of mine used to beat bikes with his Typhoon -he blew up transmissions left and right tho, he was running some insane boost through his shit too. Those trucks (the Cyclone and the Typhoon) were bad fucking ass.

What year CHevelle do you have?

I have a 1970 ss 454 bored .30 over.

around 600 HP as well.

Back