whats your favourite car for under $50,000 ?

I like the new Camaros, but I really wish this had come out:

9f341483.jpg

Actually, I like all of the new throwbacks except the Challenger

Jizzinmypants.jpg

I have never seen this before! Burt reynolds ftw

78 Trans Am.

Smokey and the Bandit style. Nearly as powerful as cars in the late 60's but my god its gorgeous

Lancer hands down. Faster lap times than any car in this thread by far. It's actually faster around a track than quite a few ferraris and lambos.

I've never been a fan of american muscle for the simple fact that they suck around a track and I love the twisties.

Lancer hands down. Faster lap times than any car in this thread by far. It's actually faster around a track than quite a few ferraris and lambos.

I've never been a fan of american muscle for the simple fact that they suck around a track and I love the twisties.

If I was rich, it would be my day-to-day use vehicle...my beater. I love em!

Mitsubishi_Lancer_Evo.jpg

Last edited:
I like the new Camaros, but I really wish this had come out:

9f341483.jpg

Actually, I like all of the new throwbacks except the Challenger

I wanted them to come out with this ^ model sooooo bad. then I saw another concept later that I didn't like and was really hoping that they'd kibosh it as it looked like a sunfire for men.

trans_am.jpg

I wanted them to come out with this ^ model sooooo bad. then I saw another concept later that I didn't like and was really hoping that they'd kibosh it as it looked like a sunfire for men

Oh my, I'm glad the one they made followed the Camaro. That Burt Reynolds image needs shooped to the pic I posted

Last edited:
used acura nsx

acura-nsx-03.jpg

or brand new fully loaded audi a4

2013-audi-a4-and-s4-official-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-425911-s-429x262.jpg

If I was rich, it would be my day-to-day use vehicle...my beater. I love em!

Mitsubishi_Lancer_Evo.jpg

Yeah, it's funny how a little family sedan can out perform cars that cost ten times the amount.

I really like subarus too.

Yeah, it's funny how a little family sedan can out perform cars that cost ten times the amount.

I really like subarus too.

no doubt for the money, you can't beat a WRX STI or an Evo.

I personally like cars that can be driven on any road condition w/ full confidence.

Last edited:
If I had 50k to spend on whatever, I would get a fully stocked Dodge Ram 1500 crew cab.

sv6mb5.jpg

no doubt for the money, you can't beat a WRX STI or an Evo.

I personally like cars that can be driven in any road condition w/ full confidence.

Yeah, Subaru's AWD is amazing.

If I had the money I would take a WRX STI and make it rally race ready, then go have a ton of fun on mountain roads.

I drive an 08 s2000, but this just made me cream my pants!!!!

Crazy shit man. They do say that the highest end EVO takes a really amazing driver to use to its full potential though and that you have to have it rapped out constantly because of the massive turbo. In one of the videos a world class racer actually screws up on the track because of the turbo lag. But some of the other models with less horsepower are amazing as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back