whats your favorite MMA moment in 2012

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
we nearly finished the year and I want to learn what impressed you most in 2012???
mine is GSP s longly waited return and his impressive performance...thanks for replies

Rory beating penn up, the emergence of a real talent by showing a p4p legend how far behind he has fallen.

UFC-143-Diaz-Condit-Decision.jpg

couldn't have been because rory had 30 pounds on him.

That was a factor in the clinch of course, but weight had nothing to do with far superior technique on the feet, not to mention cardio.

Silva beats Sonnen decisively launching a knee into Sonnen's chest; then the Sonnen huggers/Silva haters harp on endlessly that Silva's thigh glancing Sonnen's chin was an illegal knee.

Whining at it's finest, and it was hilarious to witness.

Right before Anderson walked out to fight Bonnar when Big Nog came and wished him luck and you could hear the Brazil crowd go wild.

When Kampmann beat Alves and Ellenberger.

Belcher beating Palhares

Varner smashing Barboza

Diaz rage quitting after losing to Condit

Probably the most entertaining part of the year

Ronda getting into the UFC. This is the early Xmas present that's going to keep on giving for a long time. One, because I don't have to search for a SF flumine to see her fight and two, the epic amounts of crying have far surpassed the Diaz/Condit hilarity.

Fav fight is a toss up between Fitch/Silva and GSP/Condit. Watching my two favorites come back after a long absence has been a real treat.

Barboza KO's Etim, just went " Holy shit! " . Aldo in the crowd same night.

Le's ko over Franklin
KZ's submission over Poirier
Velasquez's tko over Silva

couldn't have been because rory had 30 pounds on him.

It's B.J.s fault. He took a fight in a division where he is usually the smaller fighter against someone who could easily fight at middleweight.

Back