whats your favorite MMA moment in 2012

I quite liked Rousey v Tate, Nate v Cowboy, Hunt v Kongo, Nate v Miller, Marquardt v T Wood, GSP's Return.

UFC-143-Diaz-Condit-Decision.jpg

the biggest robbery after shogun-machida I was your favorite moment??? diaz hater detected :rolleyes:

That was a factor in the clinch of course, but weight had nothing to do with far superior technique on the feet, not to mention cardio.

Are you seriously trying to sell us that size has nothing to do with it?

My fav moment was Belcher almost getting the twister, spinning out of the leg lock, and finishing it on the ground.

the biggest robbery after shogun-machida I was your favorite moment??? diaz hater detected :rolleyes:

lol, six posts in and you're already on the verge of being banned?

That fight wasn't a robbery, it was a referendum on if you understand fighting or not. Clearly you have no idea what you were watching.

lol, six posts in and you're already on the verge of being banned?

That fight wasn't a robbery, it was a referendum on if you understand fighting or not. Clearly you have no idea what you were watching.

dont wanna talk about it again, but diaz dominated him all the way. he had octagon controll, he was the one making the fight. condit just survived the rounds. diaz tok his best shoots and walked trough them.

Are you seriously trying to sell us that size has nothing to do with it?

My fav moment was Belcher almost getting the twister, spinning out of the leg lock, and finishing it on the ground.

Not saying that, rory had size and reach on BJ but he was also in far better shape and easily outclassed him on the feet. Its pretty simple really.

Right before Anderson walked out to fight Bonnar when Big Nog came and wished him luck and you could hear the Brazil crowd go wild.

When Kampmann beat Alves and Ellenberger.

Belcher beating Palhares

Varner smashing Barboza

I didn't catch the Big Nog entrance, but the other three were some of my favorite. Kampmann over Ellenberger was one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

The rest of the fight was a bust (thanks Clay) but this moment was awesome:

Maynard-vs-Guida-knees-guillotine-running.gif

When JDS ko'd Cain again and reaffirmed his spot as the best hw mmartist on the planet.

couldn't have been because rory had 30 pounds on him.

Nope it's because Rory is future champ and he just embarrassed Penn cause his skills are superior to Penns..Rory is the future that's why he beat Penn

Back