What's yer sippin' licker?

Too bad your mom isn't single barrel....hiiiiiiiiooooooooooohhhhh!!!!! I just drink it, I don't try to sell it. It makes me buzzed and tastes like vanilla.

I was on the fence about ignoring you...

Thanks!

I hope you don't drink it from that foofy glass.

I can't stand those things. They're trying to make scotch into snob territory like wine.

Scotch should always be in a rocks glass imo. My motto for glasses is "The heavier the base, the better the taste" even though that makes no sense.

Like this one.

DirectionDOF9ozSHS16

I drink from this.. Screenshot_20200112-201940_Gallery.jpg

@Fedorgasm

Something went fucky.. had to take a screenshot of a picture to be small enough to upload and the quote disappeared..

For whisky it’s this right now, but I make cocktails with it, not sip it neat.
0DE8D25F-4ADE-47DF-8478-0F32AF38CD1B.jpeg

I do. I'm usually a Bourbon and Canadian Whisky drinker but I do switch over to rum every so often. I have very little experience in the rum world, but my personal favourites so far are the El Dorado 8 year and the Noxx & Dunn 2-4-5. Both of them are pretty nice sippers for me.

I love Canadian Whiskey. IDGAF what anyone thinks. Most of it is so smooth you can chug it.

For sipping I'm doing Islay Scotch preferably Lagavulin 16.

What the hell is on your wrist? Are you a Tom Hardy sized Manlet trying to be bane?

Yes! Atleast that will be my story from now on..

@zapataxiv It's a leatherman thread.. where i'm at it's the closest thing to a tool I can carry without potentially getting arrested for possession of a knife..

Last edited:
before I quit the booze my sippin liquor was actually very cheap whiskey like ancient age 13 bucks a bottle.
Ancient-Age-Bourbon-Whiskey-750ml-1.jpg

Back