What's worse? Conor McGregors fanboys or his haters?

both are obsessed with him so I'd say it's a draw

His fanboys have gone quiet pretty much, when they say stuff its more satirical now. The haters are a very disgusting bunch bringing him up every chance they get, especially the Khabib fanboys. They act like beating Mcgregor at LW is such a great feat like a GSP or something. Tbh Khabib's resume is weaker than Dustin's at LW. Best win Conor and pre-champ RDA? not exactly murderer's row.

Better-Call-Saul-Mike-Ehrmantraut-Not-Impressed-Reaction-Jonathan-Banks.gif
both rda and conor would wreck dustin this very day. who the F did dustin beat? got koed by MJ, beat punch drunk eddie who conor made a quick work out of and pettis who is 4-6 in his last 10 fights. LOL.

Dustins best win is a FW moving up in weight class. and few over the hill chinny brawlers and a Taekwondo guy on 4-6 record.

Dustin? aside from max he made a name beating over the hill fighters that should be retired.

Both
I'm not a Conor hater, I don't like his gimmick, but I like his fights and he surely brings excitement

both rda and conor would wreck dustin this very day. who the F did dustin beat? got koed by MJ, beat punch drunk eddie who conor made a quick work out of and pettis who is 4-6 in his last 10 fights. LOL.

Dustins best win is a FW moving up in weight class. and few over the hill chinny brawlers and a Taekwondo guy on 4-6 record.

Dustin? aside from max he made a name beating over the hill fighters that should be retired.

Yeah MMA math doesn't work buddy. Dustin last 5 opponents > Khabib's last 5.
I don't think Khabib finishes Eddie Alvarez or Justin Gaethje. and has harder fights with them than Dustin did.

But my point was Khabib fans shit on Mcgregor for losing to Khabib like he is GSP or something, the guy is a FW who can't wrestle to save his life and gasses in 2 rounds. Not that impressive of a win nowadays.

Some of his fan boys were too much on here.

The build up for the Mayweather fight was so annoying with how much shit they spoke.

Worst of all are the posters who continuously make shit threads about a guy who hasn't won a fight in almost three years.

The guy is non-news and you paperweights keep creating drama out of nothing to soothe your millenial souls......

His haters are worse

His fanboys have 21 wins, four of which were championship fights (one against the GOAT of his division), that they can masturbate over

His haters by comparison have only five losses to gloat over, only two of which actually mean anything (Diaz and Khabib) and one of those has already been avenged. Plus they often contradict themselves when critiquing Conor and end up applying double standards to him that they never apply to their own favorites

It's far more logical to be a fanboy of Conor's than a hater

Fanboys, they try to pass too much lies and bullshit as facts. Which can be very annoying specially when you counter them with real facts.

It's not popular to be a fanboy nowadays. They'll put you in whatever bracket they think you fit in, even tho they don't know you and you are usually more knowledgeable about the martial arts and sports of martial arts in general. Therefore, I mostly ignore it, but I'd say haters oftentimes are the aggressors, so I'd go against aggressors always. From the word hate, nothing good can come.

His haters no doubt

Conor has done nothing but good for the sport of MMA

This ESPN deal would never have happened if not for Conor
Conor selling whisky to kids who watching MMA is very good for this sport??

The haters because they don’t understand is trolling

neither one really, everyone knows conor is the undisputed fw goat and has only lost to bigger opponents

Both add colour and eyes to MMA. So theyre both welcome. I used to be a normal Conor fan classified as a nuthugger a few times. Ive never been a hater but Ive talked some shit on these foruma about him after suspect behaviours, the rape allegation especially.

His haters no doubt

Conor has done nothing but good for the sport of MMA

This ESPN deal would never have happened if not for Conor

Conor did a short term good to UFC but in long term he did a greater damage, now everyone knows the route to the money, antics, "superfights", offensive trash talk and that's is eroding the UFC slowly

Who do you find more annoying? And be honest, are you part of one of those groups. I've always hated his delusional fanboys who will I'll try to convince you that he could beat Stipe.

Now you have his haters. Or his ex-wives if you l, who are typically fans of Khabib, who I'm also a fan of but am not obsessed with Conor. They are like Paulie Malinaggi to be precise. They will discredit everything he's done, call him a coward and claim that he beat Aldo with a 'lucky punch'.

So, who is worse?

As a completely neutral person on this question I can objectively say you are a moron.

Who do you find more annoying? And be honest, are you part of one of those groups. I've always hated his delusional fanboys who will I'll try to convince you that he could beat Stipe.

Now you have his haters. Or his ex-wives if you l, who are typically fans of Khabib, who I'm also a fan of but am not obsessed with Conor. They are like Paulie Malinaggi to be precise. They will discredit everything he's done, call him a coward and claim that he beat Aldo with a 'lucky punch'.

So, who is worse?
Both suck because they both lack common sense.
And IMHO they are equally annoying and equally bad for MMA.

And that is true for fanboys and haters of any fighter, really.
Extremes are bad.

Conor fans cry themselves to sleep every night. They will never be the same again.

Back