What's worse? Conor McGregors fanboys or his haters?

Fanboys make numerous threads daily. See him as still the best fighter around, think he'd beat mayweather in a rematch, think the khabby fight was close, claim that a Majority Decision is equal to losing via giving up.

So . . .

Conor's fanboys are annoying, but rarely bring him up anymore. His haters on the other hand just can't stop talking about him.
Also, McNuggets/McTapper was never funny. The only thing sadder then telling a shit joke is copying someone else's shit joke.

I don't like Conor or his fans, so his fanboys are worse than the haters

Good question. As of right now it has to be the haters, they still find a way to bring him up in threads that don’t even involve him.

So pointless to discuss these things. Most fans and most 'haters' are rational people with differences of opinion. The handfull of trolls on either side are lunatics not worth anyone's time.

1.) Learn how to reply to a comment properly. You're silly little gif is in the wrong place.

2.) What's your point?

1. I like to get silly

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

His fanboys have gone quiet pretty much, when they say stuff its more satirical now. The haters are a very disgusting bunch bringing him up every chance they get, especially the Khabib fanboys. They act like beating Mcgregor at LW is such a great feat like a GSP or something. Tbh Khabib's resume is weaker than Dustin's at LW. Best win Conor and pre-champ RDA? not exactly murderer's row.

Better-Call-Saul-Mike-Ehrmantraut-Not-Impressed-Reaction-Jonathan-Banks.gif
There's something to be said for NOT losing, and DESTROYING everyone you fight. Obviously, Khabib has been much more impressive than Dustin lol.

Who do you find more annoying? And be honest, are you part of one of those groups. I've always hated his delusional fanboys who will I'll try to convince you that he could beat Stipe.

Now you have his haters. Or his ex-wives if you l, who are typically fans of Khabib, who I'm also a fan of but am not obsessed with Conor. They are like Paulie Malinaggi to be precise. They will discredit everything he's done, call him a coward and claim that he beat Aldo with a 'lucky punch'.

So, who is worse?

it his fan boys cause i can see conor what he is and they all will cry your just a hater of the god that conor is.

his fan boys are the stupid ones who talk bad about ray borg for faking an injury after the bus attack.

His loudest "fans" and "haters" were from a social media group to generate noise on both ends of the spectrum.

They riled people up and got them talking with hightened emotion about Conor, so one way or another they could eventually draw you into the discussion even if you resisted responding to the obvious trolls. Remember a time when unrelated threads would routinely be hijacked about Conor?

Sometimes the accounts even got their roles mixed up e.g. hater accounts liking posts from "fanboy" accounts to bolster the Likes, basically voter brigade behaviour.

Haters make more threads.

Bitch ass @KevinLee just made a Conor thread today.

I'm a big Conor fan & i never start threads about him or his social media (like his haters do).

Haters make the most annoying threads and do it even when no one is talking about him. His fanboys can't resist bringing him up in threads that have nothing to do with him. But his haters also do that, so I'll go with them.

Idiots who make threads about him.

/thread

Who do you find more annoying? And be honest, are you part of one of those groups. I've always hated his delusional fanboys who will I'll try to convince you that he could beat Stipe.

Now you have his haters. Or his ex-wives if you l, who are typically fans of Khabib, who I'm also a fan of but am not obsessed with Conor. They are like Paulie Malinaggi to be precise. They will discredit everything he's done, call him a coward and claim that he beat Aldo with a 'lucky punch'.

So, who is worse?
Would u rather eat an uppercut from power-lifter Rumble or Ngannou?

Back