What's worse? Conor McGregors fanboys or his haters?

Bobbybackpack

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who do you find more annoying? And be honest, are you part of one of those groups. I've always hated his delusional fanboys who will I'll try to convince you that he could beat Stipe.

Now you have his haters. Or his ex-wives if you l, who are typically fans of Khabib, who I'm also a fan of but am not obsessed with Conor. They are like Paulie Malinaggi to be precise. They will discredit everything he's done, call him a coward and claim that he beat Aldo with a 'lucky punch'.

So, who is worse?

His haters no doubt

Conor has done nothing but good for the sport of MMA

This ESPN deal would never have happened if not for Conor

McGregor haters may say some dumb shit, but nothing dumber than his fans thinking he'd beat Floyd Mayweather

That being said nothing compares to Rousey fanboys. They were truly the worst.

Well I'm not a Conor-hater or a Conor-fanboy, but I am a Conor-fanboy hater. So I'll say Conor-fanboys are worse

The fanboys deny logic. That can be annoying.

His fanboys have gone quiet pretty much, when they say stuff its more satirical now. The haters are a very disgusting bunch bringing him up every chance they get, especially the Khabib fanboys. They act like beating Mcgregor at LW is such a great feat like a GSP or something. Tbh Khabib's resume is weaker than Dustin's at LW. Best win Conor and pre-champ RDA? not exactly murderer's row.

Better-Call-Saul-Mike-Ehrmantraut-Not-Impressed-Reaction-Jonathan-Banks.gif

Last edited:
Conor fanboys because they are often delusional.

His haters as they are soo triggered they make more conor threads than his fans and when hes too quiet they focus on his coach

Why not just honor what a person does well and criticize what he or she does poorly?

No one is either good or bad all the time.

His haters are pathetically thin skinned and salty constantly and the fanboys are idiots

I hate them both but the haters are very prone to sobbing at the mention of his name which makes them more annoying imo

His fans from 2013 to about 2018 were a huge pain in the ass. His haters are more annoying now though as they keep dragging up old shit

Doesn’t matter who you cheer for, you are all morons

I find people that make pointless threads about Conor that fill the board with spam to be the worst.

Who do you find more annoying? And be honest, are you part of one of those groups. I've always hated his delusional fanboys who will I'll try to convince you that he could beat Stipe.

Now you have his haters. Or his ex-wives if you l, who are typically fans of Khabib, who I'm also a fan of but am not obsessed with Conor. They are like Paulie Malinaggi to be precise. They will discredit everything he's done, call him a coward and claim that he beat Aldo with a 'lucky punch'.

So, who is worse?
There are ten times more Connie hater threads and posts than pro ones. FACT.

Conor fanboys sound delusional, but i have not doubt that most of them are just joking around.

while i have heard a Conor haters who truly believe that Conor has no impact on mma and that he is not elite fighter, yeah a guy who finish Aldo, Mendes, Poirier and Alvarez are not elite, they believe that.

If you like the sport you don't like the fakeries. Fuck McGregor and his pathetic fanbois.

Back