Whats with the Paige VanZant hate?

Sherdog homos like their female fighters to be more butch.

43728_085_Ediane_Gomes_vs_Hiroko_Yamanaka---.jpg

The ONLY reason to hate on this human barbie doll is that she is NOT rocking my world nightly, and has elected to "entertain" other Males as her "consort".

Yes I HATE the fact that Paige has chosen any of you inferior males over me! I don't hate Paige for her piss poor decision in selecting a significant other that is not I. I simply hate her piss poor decision making process.

Nothing a glazed facial would not rectify though!:p

I heard she pulled the plug on some kid that was dying of cancer or something.

Meh, don't hate her, but fuck UFC and their preferential treatment of blond English speaking snowflakes.

boat%20gif_zpsxuqetu6m.gif

Meh, don't hate her, but fuck UFC and their preferential treatment of blond English speaking snowflakes.

Just curious, what is this preferential treatment you speak of.
P.S. I love that gif.

Good fighter. Easy on the eyes. Unfortunately, she sounds like a blowhard almost every time she opens her mouth :/

Pretty ✓
Young ✓
Successful ✓
Getting paid ✓
Super athletic ✓
Awesome dacer ✓
Nice, well spoken ✓
Completely out of league for sherdoggers ✓

Well of course she's going to be hated by most of the forum

Last edited:
I remember on ufc embedded some weird dude with a gay accent said to Rose "thank you for beating Paige Vanzant". I just remember thinking what the hell is this guys problem with Paige?

Pretty ✓
Young ✓
Successful ✓
Getting paid ✓
Super athletic ✓
Awesome dacer ✓
Nice, well spoken ✓
Completely out of league for sherdoggers ✓

Well of course she's going to be hated by most of the forum
You forgot one of the most entertaining fighters in her division.

I don't hate her. Kids with cancer probably should.
Yeah, because she gave them cancer. Ok. Oh and she only raised money to help them rather than making a completely meaningless and counterproductive gesture, of course. Have you shaved your head for cancer? Sabotaged your own career for them? No? Guess the kids with cancer should hate you too.

Not as attractive as people claim, not as good as people claim, and of course, the hair thing. Basically, it's backlash to her being overhyped and shoved down our throats.

Shouldn't you be bitching at the country instead of the UFC? They are only responding to market forces. Hell, why don't you just go full SJW and whine some about heteronormativity or something while you're at it. The world just ain't fair and you need to make it fair.

Last edited:
Women like her would never talk to me in High School.

Women like Michelle Waterson would.

Obviously the same thing happened to Sean Shelby, as he has put Paige up against Rose and now Waterson.

Sean, I feel you.

Cause she's UFC's attempt of emulating Ronda at 115. Only shills pretend they don't see it.

Plus, she isn't as good as they think she is, she shouldn't be main eventing.

Karate Hottie should. Against anybody. cause she's the best ever.

And she's hotter. PVZ looks like young Steven Tyler.

Back