Whats the worst movie you've seen that stars a UFC fighter?

I saw Paul Blart 2 and its overall a horrible movie but in all honesty the best performance in the film by far is from Bas Rutten.

This has genuinely brightened my day, thank you for this.

Don't thank me. Thank Ken Shamrock.

tumblr_na0hzom2o61r8nadzo4_400.gif

Arlovski is actually pretty good at fight cherography. He has had a few roles now maybe just more practice than the others.

The Universal Soldier sequels are all pretty bad, but i guess they kind of are supposed to be bad, just with good fight scenes. Like this one with Arlovski vs Mike Pyle

#Amen

DC pisses me off so much...always a Marvel and Variant (later) man but shit if they couldn't ruin things more...

And now I hear they are scraping DCEU?

Fekk off!
WOW!! If they scrap the DCEU they are really messing things up. How hard is it to just follow the blue print that Marvel/Disney already did? They have everything they need to do it. They have the license, and the comic book characters. So they are just going to let Marvel takeover the comic book movie industry? It's always been DC vs Marvel and they just gave Marvel/Disney the win. Who in the board room is pitching this great idea? Do they not understand Avengers is the most popular films in the Marvel universe? They know the stand alone films are set-ups for an Avengers story line. That could easily be a Justice League story line in the DCEU if Warner Bros were making the right moves from the beginning.

Forgive me if I'm missing someone but the first Never Back Down doesn't actually star any MMA fighters, does it?

I like that film, but I don't think it qualifies. They had the good sense to cast actors instead of anyone from the UFC, (a mistake they would make with the sequels).
No real mma fighters, I just added it because it's an mma movie that's decent to me but a lot of people don't like it. I agree that having real actors for main characters gives the movie a better overall acting quality. Just like the way the movie Warrior did it. Real actors for the main characters, and the mma fighters were set as supporting characters.

You judge movies before watching them?

What? We were talking about about Suicide Squad, and you said that only 10-15% of the movie was kept from a better version. It means that they should be many glimpses of it the theatrical version, but the truth is that there wasn't anything good.

Im going the opposite route but honestly thought Rampage did pretty decent in the A team remake. Usually have no hopes for any athlete to have good acting chops. Rampage just has that charisma.
image-asset.jpeg

Im going the opposite route but honestly thought Rampage did pretty decent in the A team remake. Usually have no hopes for any athlete to have good acting chops. Rampage just has that charisma.
image-asset.jpeg
That film sucked ass.

Back