Whats the worst movie you've seen that stars a UFC fighter?

We all know Warner brothers fuck that movie up #releasetheayercut but fury and end of watch are amazing movies

I can't imagine any director's cut that could save such an enormous pile of shit, it's just a bunch of retarded fanboys who can't understand that they are served the shit they deserve and look for a million excuses to why the crap they love is supposed to have been a masterpiece (just like those Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker abominations). Every minute was awful, the plot is awful, the characters are awful, the dialogues are awful, the jokes are awful, the "epic final battle" is awful. Also it's one of those shitty movies that are based on the idea that, for some completely unexplained reason (not even superpowers as most characters don't have any), things only work when the main characters do them.

Last edited:
Watched thw first 15 minutes of Fight Valley and I couldn't continue.

Everything in that movie is bad, too sad considering there were so many MMA fighters on it
That's probably exactly why it would suck. The top 3 names in the billing are non-actors which is saying they are more important than the actual actors in the film. Hard to make a film when it stars people who aren't actors.

CYRIL-GANE.jpg
Is that a movie or tv show?

Considering that I didn't even like Warrior, which is widely considered to be head and shoulders above the rest, I didn't waste my time and watched any other MMA movie. But from the clips I've seen on Sherdog, Never Surrender seems like a very probable winner.

Omg I’m dead from the cringe

upload_2021-2-27_10-32-6.png

If I could burn it from my memory I would.

Considering that I didn't even like Warrior, which is widely considered to be head and shoulders above the rest, I didn't waste my time and watched any other MMA movie. But from the clips I've seen on Sherdog, Never Surrender seems like a very probable winner.

1501716429_1501716418_1fk50xo_att-url-download.jpg

None of them are any good. The only decent films starring UFC fighters are the ones where they have cameo roles, like the winter soilder and triple threat.

So with that in mind whats the worst film you've seen starring a UFC fighter or fighters?

This is my pick:

91YiDQWwTaL._RI_.jpg
I Looovvvve my gal Miesha but you're spot on . That was just awful and I think ( not sure) showtime has like exclusive rights to anyone showing this extremely low budget flick.

Watching the borg " try" to just get by short-simple lines ( the few she had )had me crying on the spot .Even the actual actresses had myself pinching myself.

I had already seen many memes about it and knew that it sucked beyond belief, and I was still stunned when I finally saw the Room from start to finish.
Gotta ask, did you watch in full at home? Or in a theatre?

Never Back Down is fun. Recycled Karate Kid plotline which is entertaining. Plus the man Djimon elevates it with an awesome performance.
I agree, great performance on his part. Hopefully more mma related movies come out in the future. Boxing has a lot already and very few quality mma in tv/movies.

I can't imagine any director's cut that could save such an enormous pile of shit, it's just a bunch of retarded fanboys who can't understand that they are served the shit they deserve and look for a million excuses to why the crap they love is supposed to have been a masterpiece (just like those Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker abominations). Every minute was awful, the plot is awful, the characters are awful, the dialogues are awful, the jokes are awful, the "epic final battle" is awful. Also it's one of those shitty movies that are based on the idea that, for some completely unexplained reason (not even superpowers as most characters don't have any), things only work when the main characters do them.
They used like 10-15% of the original storyline and footage. It was a tremendously dumb idea on Warner Bros part to hire a new director and try to make Justice League an Avengers copy and fit everything in one 2+ hour plus movie. Avengers already had previous movies with their characters to build the backstory/storyline. Justice league was rushed and pacing storyline was all over the place, tried too hard to be funny when original footage storyline is a darker tone. Which is what separates DC Universe movies vs Marvel Universe for the most part (even though Marvel went with darker tones with Thanos and Black Panther storylines. The original storyline was a 2 part movie. They dropped the ball on that, they could've had 2 movies and a chance to really build the storylines and introduce the characters the right way. They could've made so much more money and had a quality movie earlier instead of waiting for Wonder Woman and Aquaman. This is what happens when the people are making the decisions are just focused on some reviews and numbers and don't have the any interest in pleasing the fanbase or creating new fans with a quality film release. That's actually how they make more money. They focused too much on just getting what they can with Justice League because Batman vs Superman got a bad review. When they could've maximized on it like Marvel did with Avengers film series. So it's not about the fanboys really, if you actually do research on the movie and what happened it's clear Warner Bros dropped the ball with that project.

Back