Whats the worst movie you've seen that stars a UFC fighter?

None of them are any good. The only decent films starring UFC fighters are the ones where they have cameo roles, like the winter soilder and triple threat.

So with that in mind whats the worst film you've seen starring a UFC fighter or fighters?

This is my pick:

91YiDQWwTaL._RI_.jpg
Jesus that title and sub - header. A straight - to - DVD, C movie from first glance alone.

Considering that I didn't even like Warrior, which is widely considered to be head and shoulders above the rest, I didn't waste my time and watched any other MMA movie. But from the clips I've seen on Sherdog, Never Surrender seems like a very probable winner.

That's gotta be the absolute worst.

They should just stick to WWE guys like back in the days.

They look better, know how to act and imitate fights better due to experience.

MMA fighters look like neanderthals and are terrible actors. Way too off putting for the audience.

How producers chose to cast them when they’re ugly and have 0% acting experience, i’ll never know.

Never Back Down 2: The Beatdown is the worst one of those I watched. Terrible B-movie.

Other movies I have watched that includes mma fighters:
Kick-ass 2 (Chuck Liddell)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (GSP)
Here comes the boom ( Jason Miller and Bas Rutten)

Martial Law, with Sammo Hung was the real deal back in the days
1614432659-tumblr-pkz630zxmi1rmrpdmo2-400.gif

Bas Rutten was the villain with Kevin James in one episode

Those Hector Echavarria Seagal-type MMA straight to DVD's, like "Confessions of a Pit Fighter" and "Never Back Down". Rampage used to frequent those.

They should just stick to WWE guys like back in the days.

They look better, know how to act and imitate fights better due to experience.

MMA fighters look like neanderthals and are terrible actors. Way too off putting for the audience.

How producers chose to cast them when they’re ugly and have 0% acting experience, i’ll never know.

I don't know how it happened in the past, but given WME's portfolio of talent and their incentive to pay off that $4.5B debt, they probably cut deals with the studio to help promote the UFC. "We think Brian Ortega has potential beyond MMA. If you put him in the 'The Tax Collector,' we'll convince Joaquin Phoenix to sign that 3 movie deal with you."

Not sure the worst but the best is most likely the movie Warrior, and Kingdom the series. I actually enjoyed Never Back Down, it reminds me of the old school martial arts movies I used to watch with similar Karate Kid story lines.

Never Back Down is fun. Recycled Karate Kid plotline which is entertaining. Plus the man Djimon elevates it with an awesome performance.

Cyborg Soldier was pretty shitty.

Never Back Down 2: The Beatdown is the worst one of those I watched. Terrible B-movie.

Other movies I have watched that includes mma fighters:
Kick-ass 2 (Chuck Liddell)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (GSP)
Here comes the boom ( Jason Miller and Bas Rutten)

Liddell's cameo in Kick-Ass 2 was kind of amusing.

Here Comes the Boom is a solid recommend for MMA fans in my opinion. It's not particularly funny but it is entertaining and has likable performances from the lead actors. Bas has a major role. There are a bunch of MMA cameos too and some of them have good self-referential winks to the audience- like Chael phantom tapping and then contesting it with the ref ( a la Filho fight).

Back