Relationship What's the reason you got kids?

A lot of great answers here, I totally get it. It's highly fulfilling having a child. That nurturing side in your DNA just ignites I guess.

There's a 100% TS is an incel and also a virgin.

Now, to answer your question in the OP, that's none of your business, you incel virgin!

Just curious for someone who doesn't have kids. I'd like to know what was the desire to have children?

Personally for me, never really felt the need to have kids. It's all good for me.

I have 2 kids. It makes life meaningful. The purpose of humanity is to reproduce Its the most fulfilling experience. It makes you a better person.

my wife and I decided we wanted a child so she stopped taking birth control and 9 months later..... a son :)

Having kids on purpose is the craziest thing I've ever heard. With that said it's pretty badass. Nothing like seeing your likeness in your children and doing nostalgic stuff you used to do growing up.

If Johnny Appleseed put all his seeds in one hole there would be no legend.

Mainly the wife who wanted them but I also wanted them at some point as I'd feel like a genetic loser if I died without passing on my genes.

Gotta admit the first couple of years I was like
oDMG.gif
arrested-development-season1.gif

But I'm glad I had them now and imagining life without them seems kinda hollow now.

The Good Lord designed you for this very purpose. Don't be a fucking loser.

The Good Lord designed you for this very purpose. Don't be a fucking loser.
I'm always a fan of this extreme view. I like that fuglee is all for those young morons popping out kids that they're not going to take care of, who can't afford it or won't be there for them. Then the kids grow up to be bad people and make other lives miserable because their parents weren't good parents but the good Lord designed them for that very purpose and they didn't want to be a loser.

I'm a no kid haver/wanter. I'm all for people who want to have kids and who don't want to have kids.

I just like that Fuglee is open minded enough to accept all people who have kids. Even if the parents were losers before having kids. I think you and I are going to be friends! We are both very accepting of people!

I'm always a fan of this extreme view. I like that fuglee is all for those young morons popping out kids that they're not going to take care of, who can't afford it or won't be there for them. Then the kids grow up to be bad people and make other lives miserable because their parents weren't good parents but the good Lord designed them for that very purpose and they didn't want to be a loser.

I'm a no kid haver/wanter. I'm all for people who want to have kids and who don't want to have kids.

I just like that Fuglee is open minded enough to accept all people who have kids. Even if the parents were losers before having kids. I think you and I are going to be friends! We are both very accepting of people!

I'm am also a fan of you being an idiot and assuming and adding all that nonsense to what I wrote because you feel like a loser and you're embarrassed that you will be the death of your bloodline. It's too bad you're a eunuch that no woman would want to reproduce with, but to humor your sorry spirit, allow me to add this for clarity:

1. No one should have kids they aren't able to take care of

2. This is the internet, people tend to joke around here

3. Try to not be such a virgin loser

I didn't have kids because I was afraid of being a bad father. :(
Yeah pretty much. From a relatively early age I realized my parents were fucked up. But the older I get the more I understand just how lazy and apathetic they were and how much it fucked me up.

I just was never at a point where I felt positive enough about myself and was in a good relationship that lasted long enough.

my wife and I decided we wanted a child so she stopped taking birth control and 9 months later..... a son :)
I thought it would happen like this for us. Wife stopped taking birth control seven years ago, still no kids.😔

Back