What's The Next Fight To Make For Nick Diaz?

Lawler 3 I think. Nick is gonna have to get in better shape and convince Dana, which I think he will do.

This is the day I realized 80% of sherdogers are cuck retards with no life who couldn't fight a paper bag but want to criticize legends who put on an epic fight.

STFU retards, show some respect and then get back to your mom's basement.

To answer the OP
If he wants to get in shape he can fight anyone.
Diaz only need the money fights now
Masvidal and a trilogy with Robbie would be good down the line.

If you think he's getting another UFC fight after quitting like that you're nuts. He's heading to Triller.

I thought it was pretty clear how hard it was for him coming out of retirement for that fight with the expectations. Unless he has a complete change of heart, he is done and retired.

This is the day I realized 80% of sherdogers are cuck retards with no life who couldn't fight a paper bag but want to criticize legends who put on an epic fight.

To answer the OP

Masvidal? Are you fucking insane lol?

If you think he's getting another UFC fight after quitting like that you're nuts. He's heading to Triller.
He did well after a 7 year lay off.
If you think Dana would let go of one of the biggest names in the UFC you are way off.
He will be back for the money fights - if he wants them.

Aside from the jokes, i think Mike Perry may be compelling as he has really fallen off a cliff recently. If not Perry, then maybe someone in Bellator or Jake Paul? If Robbie Lawler, who is Bellator bound himself, is too much, what other UFC fighters with relatively big names are on his level now. Maybe Cowboy too?

i dont think he looked all that bad, he is just alot softer now and was not in Diaz shape. His combos looked good early but lacked the pop as before, plus Robbie can go all day and is in excellent shape. Even a BJJ type guy may be fun.

To answer the OP

Babies-Cry-01-696x464.jpg

Don't cry child...
One day when you grow up, if you work hard you might have a career 1/8 of and earn a fraction of what Nick Diaz has.
lmao imagine spending everytthing you earned in weed and booze and then come back to fight and look like a fucking bum.

Jake Paul so that he can get another win over an MMA champ.

Back