What's The Next Fight To Make For Nick Diaz?

Give him 8 months to train for a fight with Matt Brown.

I hope he retires honestly kind of hope this was a one fight thing.

The fight to get clean and sober. Recovery, don’t be scared homie.

Jake paul smokes this nick diaz. C'MON sherbruhs

I agree. That's why I could see Jake Paul fighting Nick or Nate. Paul's opponents are hand picked so he wins. The Diaz brothers have a following and a Paul fight would be a nice paycheck.

This is the day I realized 80% of sherdogers are cuck retards with no life who couldn't fight a paper bag but want to criticize legends who put on an epic fight.

STFU retards, show some respect and then get back to your mom's basement.

To answer the OP
If he wants to get in shape he can fight anyone.
Diaz only need the money fights now
Masvidal and a trilogy with Robbie would be good down the line.

Why would we ever want to see him fight Lawler again? Masvidal I can see possibly

Seriously feel Diaz gets disrespected tonight. I know he came a little out of shape and he didn't look great out there. I know he quit. He also came back after 6 freakin years. If he really wants to fight again AND UFC + athletic commissions are fine with it... then so be it

Since he's at 185? Whittaker or Cannonier, I feel like being cruel.

More realisticly. Ceronne, Matt Brown, Condit.

Conor or Cerrone,

Also book Nate vs Lawler on the same card.

He looked retired.
If you had to give him a opponent, Lawler trilogy or Donald Cerrone.
Maybe Jorge, just maybe...
Nah...it ain't worth the juice.

Nate. Let Nate get an easy win and some $. After all, Nate is going to have to support Nick from here on out.

This is the day I realized 80% of sherdogers are cuck retards with no life who couldn't fight a paper bag but want to criticize legends who put on an epic fight.

STFU retards, show some respect and then get back to your mom's basement.

To answer the OP
If he wants to get in shape he can fight anyone.
Diaz only need the money fights now
Masvidal and a trilogy with Robbie would be good down the line.
Diaz is a bum hasn't won a fight in 7 years, shouldn't be fighting anyone in the top 15. Came in heavy and had to change weight classes last min, than got mopped up by a very old and declining RL( I respect Robbie). He is a whinny cheat and doesn't deserve our attention anymore.

As someone said. Triller. He is baiting those Paul brothers into a one and done payday.

The last thing Nick Diaz needs is to get punched in the head. Maybe time is up for him. He should entertain jiu jitsu tournaments.

Nick doesn't want to fight. Just leave the dude to retire once and for all.

Bellator. He clearly can’t get out of his own head to even train in the UFC

I think I got the perfect match up:

Tony Ferguson.

Think about it: it would be perfect. Tony is also on the way out and the stylistic match up would be perfect. It also gives Tony a chance at finally getting a win. Hopefully Nick gets in better shape and starts doing triathlons, not just taking pictures at them to put on IG <Lmaoo>

Back