What's The Next Fight To Make For Nick Diaz?

Jason Miller, Joe Riggs, Cat Stevens, and Norm Macdonald are all names that come to mind

This is the day I realized 80% of sherdogers are cuck retards with no life who couldn't fight a paper bag but want to criticize legends who put on an epic fight.

STFU retards, show some respect and then get back to your mom's basement.

To answer the OP
If he wants to get in shape he can fight anyone.
Diaz only need the money fights now
Masvidal and a trilogy with Robbie would be good down the line.

Oh another Diaz mark. You've been trolled by your hero, boy. He didn't even train.

What should be next for Diaz. A.A.
He gave it a go and I hope he focuses on himself. He could come back stronger regardless of if he fights again or not.

It was one of the best fights of the year on what looks like 6 weeks training with a 7 year lay off. He did great.
Even before he ''took a knee" in the third, from a combative perspective that was an embarrassment so no it was one of the worst fights of all time. If you think he did great as you say, I strongly suspect that you had your finger on 2x without knowing it. That was the slowest moving fighter we had ever seen and as you say he hardly trained. Why make excuses? Nick DGAF a pulled a bob sapp.

Ferguson
Matt Brown
Connor
Cerrone
Condit might come out of retirement for this one
Masvidal would sell, but he would get destroyed

that was an embarrassment so no it was one of the worst fights of all time.
I don't think you are really a 'fan' of the sport.
Go watch table tennis.
This is how a real fan feels about and reacts to an epic fight like that.

I don't think you are really a 'fan' of the sport.
Go watch table tennis.
This is how a real fan feels about and reacts to an epic fight like that.

Oh I see. Someone on the UFC's payroll is hyping a UFC fight. Has to be genuine, legit, influential as well as what a real fan should think.

Might as well use Chael for illustrative purposes lmfao

Diaz didn't look bad. He can win a 3rounder against a top 10. It'd be cool to see him fight Masvidal, avenge his brother's loss.
Dude just got finished by the ghost of Robbie lawler in less than 3. Robbies also like rank #20 yet Diaz can beat a top 10?

Diaz fans are the most delusional fans out there. Ww is top heavy but still his only chance is someone even older and more washed up than lawler like Matt brown. Still I think Matt brown would finish the Diaz we just seen too. His whole style was based on toughness and tenacity. He asked for 15lbs more a week before the fight, showed crap cardio and quit because he got a slight nose bleed. I’d say he’s lost those winning attributes and at his age he won’t find them again.

He should’ve been fighting the last 7 years instead of calling actual fighters punks

Back