Whats the most overrated TV show ever?

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ill kick it off with a lil bit of "Breaking Brad"

Show was not very good, I admit that Ive seen like an episode or two, never even saw the character Brad. I would say The Wire was a better show about drugs and all that shit.

After that I don't know......Welcome Back Kotter?..... I mean it was alright of show but it wasn't the greatest thing I have ever see.

So yea.

Inb4 Fuck DeJulez.

I'd have to go with Friends and to a slightly lesser extent, Seinfeld. Friends was e, IMHO, d-level slapstick, laugh-or-I'll-shoot type show. Seinfeld was just not really funny.

+1 on Friends. I was very open with how terrible and boring the show was and people looked at me like I was an alien.

The original Star Trek is grossly overrated. The only decent chatacter was Spok and he was "Captain Fratboy's" assistant.

im sure i will get flamed like i don't even know what, but im going with the sopranos here. deep serious.

honorable mentions are grey's anatomy and spongebob.

edit: didn't know true blood was rated so highly. going to sandwich that steaming pile of dung between soprano's and the honorable mentions.

Last edited:
I'd have to go with Friends and to a slightly lesser extent, Seinfeld. Friends was e, IMHO, d-level slapstick, laugh-or-I'll-shoot type show. Seinfeld was just not really funny.

I can understand Friends, but Seinfeld is a great show.
I met one person who didn't find Seinfeld funny. He watched a show called Everwood and Pawn Stars.
The kid sucked major ass.

Dexter - Watched 5 season of that shit and struggled to locate the hype.

The Three Stooges. That is shit is just not funny.

Most of the US sitcoms that are/were popular in the UK are terrible: Friends, Seinfeld and Frasier.

The Friends period was particularly annoying with people talking about it all the time. Plus I blame it for introducing the irritating use of the word "so" into the UK as in "I'm so going to do X".

Most of the US sitcoms that are/were popular in the UK are terrible: Friends, Seinfeld and Frasier.

The Friends period was particularly annoying with people talking about it all the time. Plus I blame it for introducing the irritating use of the word "so" into the UK as in "I'm so going to do X".
The Office in America is way better than the British version
Walking Dead

I agree.
I don't get all the zombie and vampire shows.

I agree.
I don't get all the zombie and vampire shows.

I've been really critical of the entire zombie craze. People are so dorky with the whole "zombies are awesome" and "what would you do in the zombie apocalypse". Due to this, I never wanted to start watching The Walking Dead. My wife finally got me to, and I'm glad she did. I wouldn't rank it up there as one of my favorite shows, but it's definitely worth the watch IMO.

Big Bang Theory

You'd have to have severe disabilities to find that show amusing.

I've been really critical of the entire zombie craze. People are so dorky with the whole "zombies are awesome" and "what would you do in the zombie apocalypse". Due to this, I never wanted to start watching The Walking Dead. My wife finally got me to, and I'm glad she did. I wouldn't rank it up there as one of my favorite shows, but it's definitely worth the watch IMO.

I got interested for like 3-4 episodes when they were going to Terminus or whatever it was called. After they got through Terminus in like half an episode I stopped watching cuz I just wanted to know what Terminus was.

But this whole Zombie apocalypse shit is beyond dorky and just plain lame.

Another +1 on Friends and Walking Dead.

I'll add Survivor and American Idol to the mix.

Full House and Step by Step were pretty overrated back in the day.

Just thought I'd throw some old ones in here.

Ill kick it off with a lil bit of "Breaking Brad"

Show was not very good, I admit that Ive seen like an episode or two, never even saw the character Brad.

giphy.gif

I agree

Back