Whats the most overrated TV show ever?

Lol at calling breaking bad over rated when you watched one episode, maybe two. Thats some pretty retarded logic brah.

Btw better call saul is also one of the best shows going right now.

Big Bang Theory

You'd have to have severe disabilities to find that show amusing.

Good call, forgot about that one. How I Met Your Mother is another one, just do not understand why or how people find that entertaining, let alone funny.

For me it's probably M*A*S*H.

Could never stand that show.

Walking Dead and every big sci fi tv series.

The news. I mean am I supposed to buy this crap?

For me it's definitely Friends. Fuck I hate that show.

Ill kick it off with a lil bit of "Breaking Brad"

Show was not very good, I admit that Ive seen like an episode or two, never even saw the character Brad.
This shit had me dying :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Lost.

Hands fucking down.

I watched a few episodes with my housemates who were geeking out on it, and within a few episodes I realised the writers didn't really know where they were taking the plot. I finished season 1 and to me, I thought the writers expected it to be a stand-alone, random TV show. Then it exploded and they were 'forced' to write a few more seasons with no idea where to take the plot or how to tie things up. LOVED the look on my friends' faces at the end of the entire thing when it turned out it WAS purgatory after all, despite everyone scoffing at that during season 1. Writers had nowhere else to turn, so had to default to the most obvious outcome of all time.

Big Bang Theory

Every time I see Sheldon's round little smug face, I wanna crush his head like the grape it resembles. The humour is terrible, too.

Two and a half men,How I met and Everybody Love Raymond are all worse than Big Bang if you hate shows with laugh tracks as much as I do. Friends popularity is still baffling to me.

The Office in America is way better than the British version

I agree.
I don't get all the zombie and vampire shows.

No, no no no, my fucking god, NO.

Not even close.

That said, I did enjoy the American one. I was expecting a car-crash of a show that didn't translate whatsoever to American humour but it was actually really good. The UK is just perhaps the best comedy show that's ever been made, IMO.

I can understand Friends, but Seinfeld is a great show.
I met one person who didn't find Seinfeld funny. He watched a show called Everwood and Pawn Stars.
The kid sucked major ass.

I started off liking friends when it first aired. After the first season I couldn't watch that shit. I remember they would have friend watching parties at some bars on 6th street. Don't know why so many people liked that show.

Lost was terrible. I was curious with the first season but they would drag out a plotline forever it was horrible. I stopped watching half way through season 2. I'm glad I did because I heard the finale was a joke.

I didn't like Seinfeld either, but I love Curb. Seems like that should make me an asshole. I'm sure one day I'll give Seinfeld another chance and end up loving it

Back