What's the most money you've ever paid for a pair of sneakers?

Seahawks Fan

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Curious to know what's the most money you guys have paid for a pair of sneakers. I've never been a big sneaker guy but I'm shocked to hear what some people I know have paid for sneakers.

Don't like to pay a lot. 100-120 bucks, I like to get wear out of them rather than appearance.

I remember buying a pair of white leather nike air max shoes for around 180 german mark back in 99 as a teenager.

Im not into sneakers since last 20 years.

Being Canadian with things being expensive probably close to $200.

IDK, maybe $50-75 although I don't do much sneaking.

Up to $250 for nice work boots like red wings.

I only buy laceless running shoes that look nice on me at sketchers for $70. No need to buy those brand name shoes that look like shit.

Pretty much the same shoe I have.

281011074_120_ss_01

Last edited:
I paid $140 for a pair of Hokas for a Christmas present.

For me I just wait until the holiday sales and buy either brooks or Hokas on sale before I need them.

I used to skate so skate shoes with the fat tongue are all I wear usually.
Used to pay 50, but now fat tongues are like 120+ because they're "vintage"...same fuckin shoes.

Can't bring myself to buy them so I wear my work boots.

I paid $140 for a pair of Hokas for a Christmas present.

For me I just wait until the holiday sales and buy either brooks or Hokas on sale before I need them.

I never heard of Hokas before a couple months ago, I was on the train headed into San Francisco during the morning rush and each stop we made, I noticed that all the professional looking white people that you could tell worked in the city and probably made a lot of money were wearing Hokas
You must be rich!

I typically spend around 160-180$ for shoes. I might have hit 200$ once, not certain. I always get lightweight breathable mesh running shoes which are my daily thing. I used to always go with the Nike air max shoes but last couple years I’ve been going with ON Cloud runners.upload_2023-10-16_10-24-50.png

Attachments

• IMG_2303.jpeg
    IMG_2303.jpeg
    588.8 KB · Views: 1
Between 2005-2008 I’ve purchased multiple pairs of SB dunks in the low-mid $400 and still have them till this day. Now many of them are worth multiples of what I paid for even in used condition.

I remember putting down a pretty penny for those Shaq Reeboks with the pump. And the silver Marbury And 1's.

Back