What's the history of Dana's hatred for Bob Arum? Did you hear his Press Conference rant?

I mean what's the story of Arum allegedly being a scum boxing promoter? Is he kind of like Don King in some ways?
He snakes his own fighters, look what happened with Loma recently. The way he treated Pacquaio and prevented the Mayweather fight, judges giving the win to Bradley. Dissing his P4P best boxer Bud Crawford when he's the one preventing the match ups for Bud Crawford to fight PBC fighters. Plus a bunch of other stuff, I've never heard of anything really great being said about Arum overall, and it seems like most people that work with him end up on bad terms with him and stop working with him altogether.

Not only did Arum speak bad of MMA but he was a big factor in the opposing side to get MMA sanctioned in New York state. I think that's when shit hit the fan between em two.

Vintage Dana

dana-long-camera.gif

Didn't think he still had it in him

I can't see the TS post, just a blue box ..

Also fuck them both .

Sounds like a plan to me.

"Fuck 'em boat."--Irish immigrants I knew in Florida would pronounce "Fuck them both" like this. County Cork, represent.

Last edited:
Timestamped

Angry rant Dana is peak Dana

edit: bum mods really merged my quality thread with a thread where TS posted a screenshot and added a speech bubble on MS paint with no context

<31>

{<jordan}

Doesn't matter why Dana hates Arum. Arum is still scum and basically anybody who knows anything about him hates him. Even people he makes money with

Dana is also scum.

Scum hates scum. Is normal.

"Real recognize real, and you lookin' mighty damn familiar."--Dana to Arum

Bet that fuckin bitch Bob Arum can't get fighters a 50% discount on garbage (oops I mean reebok).

Dana being drunk and coked out as usual went up to Arum who has always been anti-MMA but Arum has one punch KO power. So you know what happened next

Dana slipped the punch, slammed that old rusty dick and gnp'd him to shit Mark Coleman style?

Timestamped

Angry rant Dana is peak Dana

edit: bum mods really merged my quality thread with a thread where TS posted a screenshot and added a speech bubble on MS paint with no context

<31>

Thats what happens when you create a thread, and someone else already created the same thread. It doesn’t matter that your post was better quality; you could have used the search function, and made your post as a comment in the original thread. The mods just did your work for you.

When boxing was losing all of its stars around the mid-2000's, they started feeling threatened by the UFC's rising popularity so they started trashing it.

Jim Lampley outright trashed MMA after the De La Hoya vs. Mayweather fight all the way back in 2007.
(Timestamped)

Though credit to Max Kellerman for sticking up for MMA in that same video.

Bob was talking shit about Crawford before the numbers came out from Saturday

The Top Rank CEO said, “He’s got to promote like (unified lightweight champion Teofimo) Lopez does. He’s got to promote like (former featherweight champion) Shakur (Stevenson) does. Like (Floyd) Mayweather did. Like (Manny) Pacquiao did. If he doesn’t, then who the f*** needs him? He may be the greatest fighter in the world, but, hey, I ain’t going bankrupt promoting him.
Yet he lets Loma do very little promotion despite putting way more money behind his promotions, he froze out manny for years, only allowing other top rank fighters like Tim Bradley to get multiplied undeserved PAC fights, etc. pac is broke that’s why he’s still fighting today and why he left arum.

Also, he can’t promote black fighters this is well known and why Floyd left .

Loma probably does 'less promotion' because english is his third language.

Tim Bradley probably got those multiple 'undeserved' fights because he is articulate and speaks clearly; which is also probably why he works for ESPN as their ringside analyst when they could have hired any other former boxer....

Yeah because Dana is a fucking saint!
SandyOrnateGermanspaniel-max-1mb.gif

I literally said dana and arum are the spiderman meme pointing at each other lmao

They are both pieces of shit. Just because arum is scum, it doesn't mean that dana isn't scum too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back