What's the history of Dana's hatred for Bob Arum? Did you hear his Press Conference rant?

I literally said dana and arum are the spiderman meme pointing at each other lmao

They are both pieces of shit. Just because arum is scum, it doesn't mean that dana isn't scum too
I was saying Dana is the bigger POS and you were talking about Arum as if he was the bigger POS. Dont get the facts wrong, Dana has always been a POS scum tool. Why you think his mom named him after a woman?

Arum and King has a 40 year rivalry, both were shady as can be. Arum is equally as well known as King, Arum is the worst for bad mouthing anything that doesn’t make him money. Used to say Manny Paq was the second coming of God, but when Manny left after being treated like shit Arum took every chance he could to talk poorly about Paq. Mayweather was with Arum for first half of career, said Arum stole from him. Arum has called the UFC trash only watched by white skinheads. Still does when asked. He is just your classic sleezy boxing promoter.
It is pretty sad he is talking massive shit about Terence the best boxer in the world because he can’t do his own job, promote. He is too set in his ways as a promoter of yesteryear so when he isn’t promoting as well as Dana he blames the fighter.

He snakes his own fighters, look what happened with Loma recently. The way he treated Pacquaio and prevented the Mayweather fight, judges giving the win to Bradley. Dissing his P4P best boxer Bud Crawford when he's the one preventing the match ups for Bud Crawford to fight PBC fighters. Plus a bunch of other stuff, I've never heard of anything really great being said about Arum overall, and it seems like most people that work with him end up on bad terms with him and stop working with him altogether.

<6><mma4>

From these stories, Arum and King make Dana seems like a much better promoter to work with.

<6><mma4>

From these stories, Arum and King make Dana seems like a much better promoter to work with.
Yes I also agree. Eddie Hearn seems to be someone that fighters have nothing negative to say about that work with him, Dana also has talked to him in the past and said he was willing to work with him in the future (Zuffa Boxing).

I was saying Dana is the bigger POS and you were talking about Arum as if he was the bigger POS. Dont get the facts wrong, Dana has always been a POS scum tool. Why you think his mom named him after a woman?

Please point out where I made that argument

Please point out where I made that argument
I said Arum >>>> Dana, then you reply talking about how big of a POS Arum is, as if your stance is Dana >>> Arum. Why bring up your bitching of Arum if think Arum is the better person compared to Dana? Maybe you just too stupid? Probably

But Crawford made it to the top.
Someone on the level of top 10/15 guy in the UFC would be paid more than a top 10/15 guy in boxing.
At least that's what I'm lead to believe.

Derrick Chisora...number 15th ranked wbo HW boxer. 10 losses in a his career.

Net worth of 22 million according to Google

Stipe...#1 HW in mma...net worth of 4 million

Yes I also agree. Eddie Hearn seems to be someone that fighters have nothing negative to say about that work with him, Dana also has talked to him in the past and said he was willing to work with him in the future (Zuffa Boxing).

From the videos that I have seen, Arum seems like a sweet grandpa. But I guess the fighters close to him know who he really is.

Eddie Hearn, on the other hand, appears very tough and strict at first, but I think he is also fair and has that no-nonsense attitude. If Dana can work with him, then he must be very accommodating and diplomatic.

Wasnt Arum considered the good guy when Don King was at the top?

Derrick Chisora...number 15th ranked wbo HW boxer. 10 losses in a his career.

Net worth of 22 million according to Google

Stipe...#1 HW in mma...net worth of 4 million
More like 5 million for that boxer guy. People can check......

From the videos that I have seen, Arum seems like a sweet grandpa. But I guess the fighters close to him know who he really is.

Eddie Hearn, on the other hand, appears very tough and strict at first, but I think he is also fair and has that no-nonsense attitude. If Dana can work with him, then he must be very accommodating and diplomatic.
He still does well overall but he does limit negotiations and potential match ups that could benefit his fighters. Instead he has his fighters go against each other instead while snaking one of his own fighters. Best example of this is how he was handling Pacquaio's career, there's a reason why Pacquaio doesn't work with him anymore. Same can be said about Floyd and other boxers.

Hearn does seem more diplomatic and avoids the drama. I haven't heard anything bad about him from the fighters he works with. Goldenboy and De la Hoya just lost Canelo, Ryan Garcia will be following soon. Both have publicly said negative things about De la Hoya and Goldenboy in the past in terms of contract and management issues.

I think lots of people dislike him. Dana has shady tactic as a promoter but Arum is just worse.

Apparently they touched tips picking sides.

Dana snapped.

<6><NewGina><{danayeah}>

Back