What's the history of Dana's hatred for Bob Arum? Did you hear his Press Conference rant?

I also enjoy so much how pissed off Dana is about De la Hoya,might as well tear into Arum's old ass too

dana hating arum has nothing to do with arum being scum
i dont think dana has a problem with scum as long as he can make money off it

Doesn't matter why Dana hates Arum. Arum is still scum and basically anybody who knows anything about him hates him. Even people he makes money with

Dana is also scum.

Scum hates scum. Is normal.

Reactions: HHJ
Bob was talking shit about Crawford before the numbers came out from Saturday

The Top Rank CEO said, “He’s got to promote like (unified lightweight champion Teofimo) Lopez does. He’s got to promote like (former featherweight champion) Shakur (Stevenson) does. Like (Floyd) Mayweather did. Like (Manny) Pacquiao did. If he doesn’t, then who the f*** needs him? He may be the greatest fighter in the world, but, hey, I ain’t going bankrupt promoting him.
Yet he lets Loma do very little promotion despite putting way more money behind his promotions, he froze out manny for years, only allowing other top rank fighters like Tim Bradley to get multiplied undeserved PAC fights, etc. pac is broke that’s why he’s still fighting today and why he left arum.

Also, he can’t promote black fighters this is well known and why Floyd left .

Doesn't matter why Dana hates Arum. Arum is still scum and basically anybody who knows anything about him hates him. Even people he makes money with

Dana is also scum.

Scum hates scum. Is normal.
Theres levels to this scummery tho.

giphy.gif

I wish I had fuck you money like Dana has..that shit must feel so good to say just what you want to say whenever the fuck you want to say it...

Timestamped

Angry rant Dana is peak Dana

edit: bum mods really merged my quality thread with a thread where TS posted a screenshot and added a speech bubble on MS paint with no context

<31>

they do questionable shit like that to my threads all the time, bum mods will be bum mods i guess....

atleast have some consistency...leave the better thread and merge the shitty one into it.

While Arum may be a piece of shit hes far from as scummy as some of these other promoters especially boxing. I find Arum to use "soft power" to gain advantages in the boxing world. From claiming racism to paying off judges against his own fighters.

Whereas with Dana you have a different breed. He tries to be the more TV mafia boss. Both are scum. Just different types of scum

It´s oh so refreshing to hear Dana complaining about someone else not paying enough to their athletes.
Arum is a POFS.
Dana is a POFS.

They're too alike to get along.

Dana criticizing Arum for not paying his fighters enough (if that's what he said, I'm not listening to that interview) is hilarious coming from him, though.

That's like Jared from subway going off on Micheal Jackson for being a gay pedo <Moves>

Arum has publicly dissed Dana, the UFC, and mma fighters in the past.

I mean what's the story of Arum allegedly being a scum boxing promoter? Is he kind of like Don King in some ways?

Arum is such scum that coke head oscar (whom Dana also hates ) wanted nothing to do with him anymore.

I mean what's the story of Arum allegedly being a scum boxing promoter? Is he kind of like Don King in some ways?

Arum and King has a 40 year rivalry, both were shady as can be. Arum is equally as well known as King, Arum is the worst for bad mouthing anything that doesn’t make him money. Used to say Manny Paq was the second coming of God, but when Manny left after being treated like shit Arum took every chance he could to talk poorly about Paq. Mayweather was with Arum for first half of career, said Arum stole from him. Arum has called the UFC trash only watched by white skinheads. Still does when asked. He is just your classic sleezy boxing promoter.
It is pretty sad he is talking massive shit about Terence the best boxer in the world because he can’t do his own job, promote. He is too set in his ways as a promoter of yesteryear so when he isn’t promoting as well as Dana he blames the fighter.

Back