Relationship What's the deal with women calling their sexual partners "daddy"?

Dated a gal once who said that...
Tried to ignore it the first time. When she said it a second time I said “that’s actually pretty weird... stop saying that”.
We ended a couple of days lster

With you, man.
It's horribly repulsive, for me personally. I don't get it whatsoever, I suppose if you're a guy who's main turn-on and kick comes from being super dominant in bed, then it would really do it for you. It's not for me, though, at all.

I always thought it's a submission thing. I don't know about now but bullies used to make other guys call them daddy while putting them in a hold or choke rather than tapping.

It's got nothing to do with incest. So many clueless people in here

I had a girl that used to do that.

I kinda liked it. It was like her way of saying you're the boss.

Had nothing to do with a literal father.

That's like your girl calling you honey and you respond, "What the fuck does that mean? You think I'm all sticky and gold? Get out, you crazy bitch! You ain't no bee!"

Because they have daddy issues

If they don't take their butts to therapy...
giphy.gif

I feel like therapy is overrated.

I guess I wouldn't know since I've never been to one, but I think taking care of mental health is anything but. I digress though.

I guess I wouldn't know since I've never been to one, but I think taking care of mental health is anything but. I digress though.
In the sense that if you're smart and introspective, you're already doing a lot of it yourself. It's not useless, but a lot of people seem to think that things like therapy and meds fix mentally ill people.

And it's not that simple.

In the sense that if you're smart and introspective, you're already doing a lot of it yourself. It's not useless, but a lot of people seem to think that things like therapy and meds fix mentally ill people.

And it's not that simple.

I never thought mental illness could be fixed per se, but I was under the assumption that most people release suppressed trauma from the past when they talk to a therapist. Again, just based on my assumptions/limited knowledge.

Every woman I've been with sexually more than a one nighter has called me that. I'm neutral about it.

I don't think its new, I can recall it happening in the 80's and 90's. So its something that could be, I don't know, really old.

Back