Relationship What's the deal with women calling their sexual partners "daddy"?

Guys kinda say it but probably not really during sex.

Black dudes say "yo ma"

Latino guys: "Mami"

White guys: "Pretty Mama (see Kokomo by beach boys)" probably not used as often.

This is a brown guy saying "hey mama" in a plausible way and it's also an awesome scene

Very glad the girl I'm seeing isn't one of those. That shit would be a fucking turn off for me.
It would be a turnoff for a girl to signal to you that you can do whatever you want to her, and that she will follow your lead?

Some women like to please daddy when he gets home. Don't be a hater.

Never been called that. Not dating slutty enough women I guess.

This 19 year old I dated back when I was 22 was the only female to ever call me that during. Most of the brothas I know get called that by the women they are boning down. You'd be surprised at how many of those women have professional degrees and call them 'daddy.' LOL

All I know is that when I have a daughter she’s gonna have to call me bro, women out here ruining a perfectly innocent term of endearment between daughters and fathers!
:mad:

For example we don't know why we say “is the tall man happy" rather than “is the man who is tall happy” - the direction and flow of our words, basically all the uses we have for “natural grammar” are nearly a total mystery. Same with "where inspiration comes from" and so on.
One is 5 words versus 7 words.
Adjective before the noun.

Latinas love to say it. Meh.Doesnt bother me either way. When youre hitting the guts it kinda adds to the fun I guess but its not a deal breaker or deal adder I guess. One chick I was with on the reg would say "punish me daddy!" Shed want to get choked(not in crazy violent way), slapped, shit talked to in bed(like "take this deezie you bitch!") , spanked and hair pulled. But she admitted she had daddy issues(dad left country when she was kid) and was molested as kid so she attributed her "daddy " in bed stuff to those issues but not all chicks who say it have issues.

Last edited:
My current girl calls me daddy. Most girls before her called me daddy.

It’s a dominance thing. Only alphas get this.

I hate it. I’m a father to a daughter, and it kills my mood. I’m not your father bitch. I know it’s a control thing, and I don’t care for ultra submissive women anyway. I have a dominant personality to begin with and I like a woman that can hold her own. I don’t mind Papi as much and that’s a thing with the many boricuas I have banged..I know it’s the same but my daughter doesn’t call me that so it seems better lol.

2/3 of my parters are older than me so I get more "baby" than "daddy".

Zaddy, is cringe territory tho.

Latinas love to say it. Meh.Doesnt bother me either way. When youre hitting the guts it kinda adds to the fun I guess but its not a deal breaker or deal adder I guess. One chick I was with on the reg would say "punish me daddy!" Shed want to get choked(not in crazy violent way), slapped, shit talked to in bed(like "take this deezie you bitch!") , spanked and hair pulled. But she admitted she had daddy issues(dad left country when she was kid) and was molested as kid so she attributed her "daddy " in bed stuff to those issues but not all chicks who say it have issues.

See? My point stands.

Nucky's mistress in boardwalk empire who later had the kid with Agent Van Alden kept calling him daddy and did it during her sex scene.

It was creepy and disturbing.

Back