Relationship What's the deal with women calling their sexual partners "daddy"?

It would be a turnoff for a girl to signal to you that you can do whatever you want to her, and that she will follow your lead?
That already happens. But the daddy thing is just fucking weird to me. But to each his own.

This 19 year old I dated back when I was 22 was the only female to ever call me that during. Most of the brothas I know get called that by the women they are boning down. You'd be surprised at how many of those women have professional degrees and call them 'daddy.' LOL

Oddly enough, first hit of that drug had me doing it, too.

My current girl calls me daddy. Most girls before her called me daddy.

It’s a dominance thing. Only alphas get this.

WRONG. The girls get it, too. :;) Maybe even better than you. After all, they're the ones getting it. Get it? Get it?

I do know some alphas who prefer to be called other things. One guy wanted to be called "Sir." Fuck that. I ain't saluting you either. Sir. Hahaha

I just realized Doughbelly is a chick. Man I feel dumb. Though now I know who Tiresias is.

I see what a lot of you guys are saying it conveys submission, structure, protection, etc. Do women who had stable childhoods and strong fathers use it?

It's not necessarily limited to daddy issues. In cultures like Japan for instance, it's common for women to use a very high-pitched, childish voice when trying to attract a mate and when having sex.

Femininity is associated with purity and innocence; with a women's value being greatly connected with their youth and a limited age range where they can bear children; whereas, men don't have to worry as much in that regard, since they can retain their fertility even in old age, and losing virginity does not have the same biological impact. So such behavior can be seen as a more extreme way of appealing to the opposite sex in a subconscious sense.

Western cultures are more consciously-dominant in their thought processes of language. So when hearing the word "daddy", the first thoughts that come to mind are of a father strictly in the biological sense, which can be a turn off. But it is not necessarily meant to be expressed in a twisted way. Women's psychology is different from men's, they are generally more intuitive, and how they communicate information is not always going to be in the literal sense.

They may think that men find that kind of girlish act appealing, since they find it appealing in their minds, due to youth/children being of more significance and desirable in their lives. It is done subsconsciously, in an innocent, endearing way, and is just them freely expressing their emotions at a time where they can completely let loose and release tension without paying much mind. Even though it can be taken as creepy in a different context.

So when I'm 80 and sleeping with a 20 year old, would she call me "granddaddy?" Lol

Better than calling you papa. That word is creepy as fuck for some reason. If a woman calls you 'papa' then you know that she's in some deep fucked up shit.
Go on...

Nah lol jk, you're right that is wack....

It's all about Mind Control. Your woman should look at you as her daddy. The one that is protect her, provide for her, make her laugh and be the shoulder she needs when she crys. You got to be the Sun and the Moon to her day and night. You have to show her that her life is meaningless and empty without you.
That's cool as long as there's still sex, otherwise that describes more than one of my terms/sentences in various friendzones

It's troubling. I even find the school girl fetish to be a bit weird, but I guess guys want to reminisce about the hot girl they couldn't get in high/middle school.
Sometimes I’ll have my girl undress and before we fuck I have her put on a backpack.

I had a girl call me "father" and when she climaxed she screamed you are my "paternal figure".

I don't mind being called Daddy. It's a refreshing change from when they get all religious on me and call me "Jesus Christ!" and yell "Holy Shit!" and "Oh my god!"

Dated a gal once who said that...
Tried to ignore it the first time. When she said it a second time I said “that’s actually pretty weird... stop saying that”.
We ended a couple of days lster

I believe daddy dirty talk is more about the implication that a lady's lover has authority and control over her instead of some subconcious incest stuff. On the other hand, I can't imagine a women being cool with a dude calling her mommy as she's bent over.

I believe daddy dirty talk is more about the implication that a lady's lover has authority and control over her instead of some subconcious incest stuff. On the other hand, I can't imagine a women being cool with a dude calling her mommy as she's bent over.
You're right about it being more of a dirty talk submissive term rather than having to do with incest. Mami is a term of endearment in most Spanish speaking countries so a lot of men call their lady Mami. Personally I Love It When They Call Me Big Papa.

Nothing wrong if its in spanish, mamita, mamacita its basically the same as calling her a babe.

You need to flip the cards a couple more times to get your analogy to line up. You're right. Very few women are going to be able to call the shots while bent over the picnic table. Being penetrated is inherently a very vulnerable act. (Some women manage to actually ride roughshod, though. "Amazon position." Look it up and when you get the general idea, don't think about it too much. Just a warning.)

But that's not the kind of woman who might like being called "mommy." Those women are playing an entirely different game. So, when a child is getting a spanking, which one is bent over and which one looms over the vulnerable? (Spanking children is bad m'kay?) Think about it. Is it possible that kind of woman might enjoy the feelings of dominance that comes with having her husband bent over something and being called the analog of "daddy" ?

Hahaha, anyway, It's always a late middle aged woman and her husband. I think it's when the dude's T levels take a nosedive, the kids are out of the house, they're bored and looking to mix things up or have run out of fucks to give and decide to indulge their fantasies. Doesn't seem to end too well for the guys, from what I can see. At all. They're like those male fish that get absorbed by the female after mating and end up like a vestigial appendage. A pair of eyes with no agency and no free will, a pet that used to be a man, really. The women, on the other hand, are having a grand old time. I also saw a lot of guys running around with chastity cages at various clubs and events before I stopped going to them.

I personally find it quite hot to have a bit of a Daddy dynamic going on in the sex realm. I've found it naturally occurred in probably half of my sexual partners.
I can easily divorce the sex piece from from the parental piece though. Maybe others can't. I get it either way.

Back