What's the cringe comments you see on facebook?

ButtonMasher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like when dudes post on a pic some chick posts:

"Never stop smiling"

"them eyebrows tho"

"your nails look nice"

You must have some mild mannered ass people on your friends list if thats what you consider a cringe worthy comment

I once saw someone post something religious. I didn't remember who they were so I blocked them.

Oh, also, there's one Trump supporter in my feed. I would block him but he finds the best science articles.

You must have some mild mannered ass people on your friends list if thats what you consider a cringe worthy comment

Really you don't think a guy who's obviously trying to hit on chick with some of the lamest pussy ass lines is cringe worthy?

Really you don't think a guy who's obviously trying to hit on chick with some of the lamest pussy ass lines is cringe worthy?
No I really dont worry about what other guys do or say to try to get some pussy
If you dont think women fall for dumb ass shit like that on a daily basis then you aint been around enough loose women

No I really dont worry about what other guys do or say to try to get some pussy
If you dont think women fall for dumb ass shit like that on a daily basis then you aint been around enough loose women

LMAO oh shit we got THE internet bad ass here, he's above everybody and everything.

-political stuff
-white knights / king of friendzone expressing their rage
-motivational image quotes that has nothing to do with them or the context of their post
-SJW nonsense
-militant vegan and pro-cyclist activists

It's as bad. Does "perfection at its worst" exist?

But it vaguely hints at you at least getting through puberty and having something resembling a sex drive.

Telling a girl she has nice eyebrows is practically like saying "OMG that purse is adorbs, where did you get it cause I need one like now".

Lol damn is this what dudes say on Facebook? Maybe I should get one. I wanna dude to tell me "never stop smiling" just so I can tell his stupid ass to shut up xD

Let me pick petty fights with online men :oops:

Back