What's the cringe comments you see on facebook?

The thing that always annoyed me most was vague, attention seeking status updates.

Some idiot would post some kind of cryptic message, followed by the inevitable "are you ok?" and "what's wrong?" replies, just to have the original poster reply with something asinine like "I don't want to talk about it".

Gtfo.

when a person goes on a rant and at the end says "drops the mic."

on sherdog its when anyone jumps the shark, white knights someone, has a game pitbull, or is a cuck.

when a person goes on a rant and at the end says "drops the mic."

on sherdog its when anyone jumps the shark, white knights someone, has a game pitbull, or is a cuck.
I should go back on facebook just to use these sherdogisms. I remember a guy on here said "Huge if true" on tv. Cracked me the fuck up

You cuck

"Blah blah blah (about whatever bullshit cause) Copy and paste this to your status, don't share! I already know those who will ..."

Any crap like that. I call them blackmail posts and have come close to blocking people who pull that shit.

The thing that always annoyed me most was vague, attention seeking status updates.

Some idiot would post some kind of cryptic message, followed by the inevitable "are you ok?" and "what's wrong?" replies, just to have the original poster reply with something asinine like "I don't want to talk about it".

Gtfo.

*sigh*...

Oh yeah and another one, this chick who used to be my neighbor was a pretty big sloot in the 10 months I lived next door she went through 7-8 different guys
"Blah blah blah (about whatever bullshit cause) Copy and paste this to your status, don't share! I already know those who will ..."

Any crap like that. I call them blackmail posts and have come close to blocking people who pull that shit.

LOL what about them "post something about me" ones?

"If you really know me post my favorite color"

Should post something cheeky like "validation seeking violet" or "insecure indigo".

Facebook is for people who crave validation, attention, women, and guys who need to get laid.

Any time anyone posts an ambiguous cry for sympathy. Like posting: FFS!

It makes my skin crawl, I feel so embarrassed for them.

Oh yeah and another one, this chick who used to be my neighbor was a pretty big sloot in the 10 months I lived next door she went through 7-8 different guys

LOL what about them "post something about me" ones?

"If you really know me post my favorite color"

Should post something cheeky like "validation seeking violet" or "insecure indigo".

Or a few years back when the online quizzes were big, and you'd see stuff like this posted daily:

"Joe was a legendary arc angel in his previous life"
[received 10 likes]

lol

Another classic was: "Which type of fighter are you?"

and every Walmart scooter bound tough guy was sharing their results like there was no tomorrow.

It should be noted the quiz was rigged to have 90% of the results as a sub/BJJ guy

Back