• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the coolest Firearm in your opinion

1851 Navy for me.
I really want to get into some old black powder/cap and ball revolvers like a SAA or the 51 Navy. They just look like they'd be fun to plink with at the range.

0a0c40c7e469da78af0f98ed9ade4ded.jpg

I really want to get into some old black powder/cap and ball revolvers like a SAA or the 51 Navy. They just look like they'd be fun to plink with at the range.
I on the other hand don't have the patience for it. If I ever buy a '51 Navy replica; it will be a wall hanger.

1- Sawed off Beretta, the old school look, the fact that it's so powerful. I just love it.
Lupara.jpg

2- The Ak47, most iconic gun of the 20th century, so durable and it's association with rebels and gangsters all over the world just enhances it's appeal.
AK-2.jpg

In general I love guns with wood. It's just so much cooler to me for some reason.

Barrett .50 cal

I love guns, but being in Canada means doing with far far less options. I'd have a mini armoury if I was American.
1200px-Luger_IMG_6768-retouched.jpg

The luger is a slick gun! Def my top 5's

Was the inspiration for Han Solo's blaster too
hansolo2.jpg

The Beretta is a sexy gun! I like this variant, think it's the 92 series?
Beretta_92_early_stepped_slide.jpg

Another fav, would love to shoot it. The recoil must be strong!
KeyFeatures-DEL6.jpg

But I like the all black colour
2-mrde50l5imb.jpg

For big guns

440px-MG42_1_noBG.jpg

Tv guns

Aliens 2 Smart Gun

ThirdIcyAiredale-size_restricted.gif

DEs are junk and you just think youd love to shoot it. They malfunction and are just in general not fun to mess with at all.

Also blaster was based on the brromhandle mauser which it looks jist like

H&K G11. Actual working caseless ammunition rifle. It was ready for production but the dissolution of the Soviet Union meant it no longer fit the German's needs of the time. It was never adopted anywhere else, largely because the logistics just didn't work (it is incompatible with anything else that's ever existed).
rifle-square-1-1552502444.jpg

latest

I still have a soft spot for the MP-5.

MP5A4_re.png
My father had a class 3 dealer's license when I was growing up and owned one of these for a long time (actually the A3 variant with slide stock). I got to shoot it a few times on full auto. Hold the trigger and you're done in a touch over two seconds. Recoil on full auto actually isn't much, but by the time you've got your stance adjusted you're empty.

He also had one of these for a while:
HK_21_LMG_Left_and_Right_noBG.png

HK21. Belt fed full auto GPMG.

Screenshot_20201002-213719_Gallery.jpg
I'm partial to my CZ Shadow. It makes me look better than I am. Super soft shooter.

Back