What's the best online BJJ ressource/channel/university?

No awkward money back guarantees with me . I make it an easy experience. 99% of people never ask for it because there is TONS of content on the Grapplers Guide and also as mentioned lots of real reviews that are very positive. A person can also choose an installment plan option if they don't feel they can do the one lump payment.

Thanks
Jason

So it would be possible to sign up, ask for money back after a month and then sign up later again (without withdrawing again) if I change my mind? Because then it would really work like a trial period.

So it would be possible to sign up, ask for money back after a month and then sign up later again (without withdrawing again) if I change my mind? Because then it would really work like a trial period.

Yeah you could most likely do that. I'm releasing version 3.0 of the Grapplers Guide sometime in January and the membership fee is most likely going to increase.

Another vote for Estimainction, which I found more flexible than Marcelos site. Combines old school and new school without the xguard emphasis. Compared to bjjlibrary, more of a focused system instead of a bunch of moves. Can't comment on Jason's website, But have tried most of the other pay sites.

Another vote for Estimainction, which I found more flexible than Marcelos site. Combines old school and new school without the xguard emphasis. Compared to bjjlibrary, more of a focused system instead of a bunch of moves. Can't comment on Jason's website, But have tried most of the other pay sites.

So you are saying estima's is more of a system or bjj library?

Grappler's Guide has a $7 flash sale for the Truck system; caught it on FB. After purchasing there's another flash offer for the lifetime pass at a severely discounted rate. I believe it gives you about 15 hours to get the lifetime deal at a discount so you can check out the Truck system to evaluate Jason's instruction. I ended up purchasing the lifetime deal as the offer was too good to pass up. Jason's replies here helped me make my decision, even without viewing the Truck system.

Grappler's Guide has a $7 flash sale for the Truck system; caught it on FB. After purchasing there's another flash offer for the lifetime pass at a severely discounted rate. I believe it gives you about 15 hours to get the lifetime deal at a discount so you can check out the Truck system to evaluate Jason's instruction. I ended up purchasing the lifetime deal as the offer was too good to pass up. Jason's replies here helped me make my decision, even without viewing the Truck system.

So you have to buy the truck system first and then you can buy the full thing at a discount? Care to share what the price of the discounted whole thing was?

So you have to buy the truck system first and then you can buy the full thing at a discount? Care to share what the price of the discounted whole thing was?

It was about a $100 discount. I don't really do direct public sales to the Grapplers Guide. Usually only once a year. But I almost always offer a deal to upgrade after someone purchases a smaller program. The sale ended yesterday.

@ChumsGum thank you for giving the site a chance. A brand new version is coming soon plus lots of content always being added.

So you are saying estima's is more of a system or bjj library?

Estimas in my opinion. Not that Saulo and Xande don't have a system,I just feel that Braulio has a more complete one.I like bjj library too just Braulio more.

Any updates about this thread ?
Has anyone tried BJJ concepts site?

Back