What's that about the "OG champ champ"?

4005445cb323b5bf16dc4bed4895ba77.jpg

lol as opposed to the "path" Henderson took?

He lost to Little Nog for the 2nd time 3 fights before he won the PRIDE WW title. Then 2 fights before he won the MW title from Wanderlei, he lost to Kazuo Misaki.

What a journey

Next time you say "everyone on here", clarify that you just mean you and the other gumps who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

And if you wanna talk about Conor falling off after winning the 2 titles, Henderson lost his next 2 fights after that picture, and went 10-10 from that picture to retirement.

Conor Bless

<{vega}>

Me looking for the part where I was talking about Dan Henderson.

Maybe you mistook me for the OP? Fucking clown. Maybe you should know who you're addressing before you run your cock hole. And Conor Bless indeed.

Concurrently?
It wasn't for an official belt but BJ became the #1 LW in the world after submitting Gomi then got the WW belt a few months later, making him the #1 WW in the world.

So yes, concurrently.

That being said lol, whether they like to admit it or not, everyone on here is well aware Conor is not a legit double champ. No one else who holds claim to the title had his comfortable path. Obviously he still had to beat the champs, but he skipped the most difficult part, the journey.

The fuck are you talking about?

- Hendo got immediate back to back title shots to try and unify the Pride and UFC titles
- Penn hadn’t fought at WW in years, and was coming off of losses there to the #1 contender (who was now champ) and then champ
- Holloway hadn’t ever fought at LW
- DC had fought twice at HW years before and certainly hadn’t worked his way up this time or even then
- Nunes hadn’t fought at FW
- TJ has never fought at FLW

You guys hold Conor to the weirdest double standards. At least he was coming off of a victory over top 4 LW, even if they fought at WW.

<{vega}>

Me looking for the part where I was talking about Dan Henderson.

Maybe you mistook me for the OP? Fucking clown. Maybe you should know who you're addressing before you run your cock hole. And Conor Bless indeed.

Ur in a thread about Dan Henderson saying Conor's "jouney" wasn't legit. Without saying anything about Henderson's "journey", or anyone else's for that matter. Do you know what "implication" means?

The fuck are you talking about?

- Hendo got immediate back to back title shots to try and unify the Pride and UFC titles
- Penn hadn’t fought at WW in years, and was coming off of losses there to the #1 contender (who was now champ) and then champ
- Holloway hadn’t ever fought at LW
- DC had fought twice at HW years before and certainly hadn’t worked his way up this time or even then
- Nunes hadn’t fought at FW
- TJ has never fought at FLW

You guys hold Conor to the weirdest double standards. At least he was coming off of a victory over top 4 LW, even if they fought at WW.

...cuz this motherfucker does

Ah Hendo. The one fighter aloud to juice and every American looks the other way telling themselves he was in the rules and its not because of previous abuse. But Jones gets the opposite treatment. hmmmmmmmmm

Ur in a thread about Dan Henderson saying Conor's "jouney" wasn't legit. Without saying anything about Henderson's "journey", or anyone else's for that matter. Do you know what "implication" means?

...cuz this motherfucker does
I'm posting on an MMA forum, this isn't a court room man. Everyone else seemed to catch my drift.
Ah Hendo. The one fighter aloud to juice and every American looks the other way telling themselves he was in the rules and its not because of previous abuse. But Jones gets the opposite treatment. hmmmmmmmmm
Yeah I don't get that either. Hendo is the man, but that's definitely bullshit. If you can't compete without the juice, you shouldn't be competing.

m96jjd.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}> Lol @ these MMA fegets bragging about belts from only 2 weight classes.

2wp34t2.jpg

Yeaaahhhhhhhhh !!

Well yeah...but mma doesn't have a new belt every 2 fucking pounds.

You took the bait

Edit: Just noticed the UFC belt, lo fucking l!

Double edit: Two UFC belt's

<36>

I'm posting on an MMA forum, this isn't a court room man. Everyone else seemed to catch my drift.

Yeah I don't get that either. Hendo is the man, but that's definitely bullshit. If you can't compete without the juice, you shouldn't be competing.
I like the guy and his a warrior but double standards much?!

m96jjd.jpg

<Kpop775>Show at least 6 belts from six different weight classes, or just sit down.

{<diva} It's enough already with the excuses.

I like the guy and his a warrior but double standards much?!
Yeah definitely. Dan Henderson is a weird one for me, I guess I do hold some bias. Think about this, if Dan weren't allowed to Juice, we wouldn't have gotten the war that Hendo x Shogun was.

I dont consider him in GOAT talks FYI.

Yeah definitely. Dan Henderson is a weird one for me, I guess I do hold some bias. Think about this, if Dan weren't allowed to Juice, we wouldn't have gotten the war that Hendo x Shogun was.

I dont consider him in GOAT talks FYI.
I remember after that fight thinking that was the best fight I had ever seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back