What's next for Lando "wobble t-ferg" Vannata?

Id like to see a fight with Landon and Ross Pearson, would be a good scrap

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/2...d-out-of-ufc-fight-night-91-bout-against-tony

Ruptured disk in his back. I imagine he will be gone for much longer than 8 weeks. Depending on how bad it is.
Been there, had that. The PT probably won't work and he'll end up needing surgery. If that happens, he'll be gone for months rather than weeks... My back's never been the same personally. Maybe they can use that Nuvasive procedure like Nate Quarry had That's supposed to be the best option for athletes.

Been there, had that. The PT probably won't work and he'll end up needing surgery. If that happens, he'll be gone for months rather than weeks... My back's never been the same personally. Maybe they can use that Nuvasive procedure like Nate Quarry had That's supposed to be the best option for athletes.
Yeah I'm no doctor but a ruptured disk seems like an absolutely devastating injury. He's definitely optimistic about physical therapy working and wants to avoid anything more invasive. I dunno how well it's gonna work out but he gone for a while. Really sucks.

Yeah I'm no doctor but a ruptured disk seems like an absolutely devastating injury. He's definitely optimistic about physical therapy working and wants to avoid anything more invasive. I dunno how well it's gonna work out but he gone for a while. Really sucks.

It is. For most Athletes it's a career ender. I hope it works out for him. If it really is a ruptured disc, no amount of physical therapy will help. They do have much less invasive procedures now than when I had mine. They can do some of them Arthroscopically and he won't be left with an 8 inch zipper down the middle of his back like I have. The Nuvasive procedure is what I'd do if it happened to me today. It's supposed to be about as close to " good as new" that you can get right now.

I'm not sure he's actually as good as he looked. There may have been an element of guy-with-nothing-to-lose meets guy-who-doesn't-take-him-seriously (see also: Bisping/Rockhold).

That said, the UFC have a potential star on their hands and they'd be wise to ease him in slowly with some favorable matchups. Give him someone with a similar UFC record next.

His fight with tony was pretty surprising so I hope he does well and shakes up the division

Back